• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Block times for tomorrow

JFP

Unrepentant Fenian Bastard
Private Member
Reaction score
Seen the tweet there ,
5pm to 530pm is the allocated time and says 530pm to 6pm directed to a queue

Will you be directed to the queue after 6pm ?
745 ko extremely early entry times and will be pushing it with work at stuff

Reactions: Zab
I finish work at 5pm and won't be at the ground until after 6pm some time.

I finish work at 5pm and won't be at the ground until after 6pm some time.
Seems they made a fuck up and corrected now.
I'm hoping that you can still turn up at around 730 and join queue to get in

Here is the information I’m working off. I’ll speak to Comms team.

Europa Conference League 22nd July 2021

Staggered turnstile entry times are as follows:

West lower (turnstiles 17-20) blocks 6, 7, 8 & 9 and
West upper (turnstiles 9-12) blocks 10, 11 & 12

5.45 – 6.00pm

6.15 – 6.30pm

6.45 – 7.00pm

7.15 – 7.30pm

West lower (turnstiles 13-16) blocks 1,2,3 & 4 and
west upper (turnstiles turnstiles 21-24) blocks 13,14 & 15

6.00 - 6.15pm

6.30 – 6.45pm

7.00 – 7.15pm

7.30 – 7.45pm

East stand (turnstiles 33-37) blocks 38-41

6.00 - 6.15pm

6.30 – 6.45pm

7.00 – 7.15pm

7.30 – 7.45pm

East stand (turnstiles 38-42) blocks 42-44

5.45 – 6.00pm

6.15 – 6.30pm

6.45 – 7.00pm

7.15 – 7.30pm

15minute intervals above per turnstile/block.

Much like last week against Arsenal, just arrive in reasonable time to gain entry. Don’t want anyone missing a game because of a socially distanced queue.

5.45 – 6.00pm

6.15 – 6.30pm

6.45 – 7.00pm

7.15 – 7.30pm

6.00 - 6.15pm

6.30 – 6.45pm

7.00 – 7.15pm

7.30 – 7.45pm

6.00 - 6.15pm

6.30 – 6.45pm

7.00 – 7.15pm

7.30 – 7.45pm

5.45 – 6.00pm

6.15 – 6.30pm

6.45 – 7.00pm

7.15 – 7.30pm

Much like last week against Arsenal, just arrive in reasonable time to gain entry. Don’t want anyone missing a game because of a socially distanced queue.

I’ve just checked my ticket (in Apple wallet) and it doesn’t tell me what block I’m in - only have entrance turnstile, stand, row and seat showing. Would be worth feeding back to whoever creates these.

I notice my Season Ticket in the Apple Wallet does have the block.

5.45 – 6.00pm

6.15 – 6.30pm

6.45 – 7.00pm

7.15 – 7.30pm

6.00 - 6.15pm

6.30 – 6.45pm

7.00 – 7.15pm

7.30 – 7.45pm

6.00 - 6.15pm

6.30 – 6.45pm

7.00 – 7.15pm

7.30 – 7.45pm

5.45 – 6.00pm

6.15 – 6.30pm

6.45 – 7.00pm

7.15 – 7.30pm

See how there is 4 times on block 38
Can we arrive at any of those times ?

I’ve just checked my ticket (in Apple wallet) and it doesn’t tell me what block I’m in - only have entrance turnstile, stand, row and seat showing. Would be worth feeding back to whoever creates these.

I notice my Season Ticket in the Apple Wallet does have the block.
Good shout. I’m a lover of consistency and we use different access terminology at different points (sign of the times?). I suppose when buying tickets online it has the blocks but I’ve never really considered it. I couldn’t tell you what block number I was in the East until last week.

The team have started to include turnstiles in the information, as I have deliberately above. Again I couldn’t tell you what number I go through but tickets do have that ‘printed’ on them for guidance so best to include.

See how there is 4 times on block 38
Can we arrive at any of those times ?
Spot on ✅

different windows in the hope of staggering it and having everyone in before kick off like last week.

Good shout. I’m a lover of consistency and we use different access terminology at different points (sign of the times?). I suppose when buying tickets online it has the blocks but I’ve never really considered it. I couldn’t tell you what block number I was in the East until last week.

The team have started to include turnstiles in the information, as I have deliberately above. Again I couldn’t tell you what number I go through but tickets do have that ‘printed’ on them for guidance so best to include.

Aye to be fair I’ve never paid much attention to it as I know where my season ticket seat is lol, but because I let the system assign me seats for Thursday I thought I’d check.

Agree it would be good if the club improved consistency on these things, entrance times staggered by blocks makes sense but would help if the block was on the ticket 👍

Spot on ✅

different windows in the hope of staggering it and having everyone in before kick off like last week.
Perfect
Was hard to make sense of it 🤣

Aye to be fair I’ve never paid much attention to it as I know where my season ticket seat is lol, but because I let the system assign me seats for Thursday I thought I’d check.

Agree it would be good if the club improved consistency on these things, entrance times staggered by blocks makes sense but would help if the block was on the ticket 👍
Block is on my ticket 🤷‍♂️

Why would we need photo ID and where in the process will it be used.❓

Obviously I kind of get why we need the ID but are the stewards going to match it to the ticket in which case there will be a problem as some tickets will just have the one name on it if they were block booked.

ID was requested for the Arsenal game as well but never followed up on.🤔

It was good to see there are still a handful of tickets left as of 11:00am this morning so everyone who wanted a ticket for this game including walkups will have got one and the pricing structure worked well.💚

Last edited:
Just checked mine and block number is on PDF but not on GPay ticket. Both show turnstiles 33-42 which I think covers the whole of the East so doesn't really line up with the split of turnstiles shown above for entry times. No big deal, just sharing my input if we're looking for consistency.

Why would we need photo ID and where in the process will it be used.❓

Obviously I kind of get why we need the ID but are the stewards going to match it to the ticket in which case there will be a problem as some tickets will just have the one name on it if they were block booked.

ID was requested for the Arsenal game as well but never followed up on.🤔

Good question - may be asked. May being the most important word in the text.

I’m hoping the spectator code of conduct can be stripped right back next month to remove the obscurity and complication.

Block is on my ticket 🤷‍♂️

What format is your ticket in? I’ve saved mine to my Apple Wallet and it’s not there.

What format is your ticket in? I’ve saved mine to my Apple Wallet and it’s not there.
Sorry its on the pdf in the email

Sorry its on the pdf in the email

Ah right, cheers 👍

Any word on why there is a price increase for a 12 year old CHILD ???

Any word on why there is a price increase for a 12 year old CHILD ???

categories

Adult: 18-64
Senior: 65+
Student: Full-time education at a Higher or Further Education body.
Youth: 12-17
Child: 2-11

Only my understanding - it’s a common approach by most clubs for a number of years now, transition from child to youth (the change aligning with move from primary to high school).

This offers an introductory price for very young kids (instead of a blanket concession price similar to youth) but also acts as reasonable step up in price instead of operating a concession to adult only change further down the line.

categories

Adult: 18-64
Senior: 65+
Student: Full-time education at a Higher or Further Education body.
Youth: 12-17
Child: 2-11

Only my understanding - it’s a common approach by most clubs for a number of years now, transition from child to youth (the change aligning with move from primary to high school).

This offers an introductory price for very young kids (instead of a blanket concession price similar to youth) but also acts as reasonable step up in price instead of operating a concession to adult only change further down the line.
Apparently I've assigned my grandsons ticket to a 12 year old (him) which isn't much of a surprise as he was 11 last season. I mistook prices frozen as an incentive for sitting in the house last season so I assume I'll now have to pay more to make his season ticket valid with mo idea if he'll even get to use it ? Quite why a kid pays more when they go to high school school puzzles me I must say but that's football for you

The email thats just come out has the previous block times 🤣🤣🤣

Dear Hibee,

We are delighted to welcome you to Easter Road for our UEFA Europa Conference League tie with FC Santa Coloma on July 22. It should be another special European night with 4,700 fans attending.

Ahead of the game we wanted to write and explain the pre-match, match and post-match rules to ensure the game is carried out in a Covid-safe manner.

Please read the full Spectator Code of Conduct prior to arriving at Easter Road. This is an important document that outlines everything you need to know before attending and will ensure an enjoyable and safe game for you and your fellow fans.

Pre-Match

You must not attend if you’re isolating or displaying any symptoms. Look out for a temperature of 37.8 degrees or above, a new continuous cough or a loss of taste or smell.

You must not gather outside Easter Road in large crowds or breach social distancing rules. Please do not come to Easter Road if you do not have a valid ticket.

Remember to bring your digital ticket and stick to your allocated seat. Arrive at your agreed time and bring your photo ID. The staggered arrival times are as follows:

East Stand (Blocks 37, 38 & 39)

Block 37 4.30-5.30pm

Block 38 5.00-5.30pm

Block 39 4.30-5.30pm

From 5.30–6.00pm all late arrivals will need queue and wait to be directed by stewards socially distanced.

West Stand (Blocks 1-4, 6-9, 10-12 and 13-15)

Blocks 1-4 Lower (turnstiles 13-16) 4.00-4.30pm then 5.00-5.30pm

Blocks 13-15 Upper (turnstiles 21-24) 4.00-4.30pm then 5.00-5.30pm

Blocks 6-9 Lower (turnstiles 17-20) 4.30-5.00pm then 5.30-6.00pm

Blocks 10-12 Upper (turnstiles 9-12) 4.30-5.00pm then 5.30-6.00pm

• Haha
Just got my email.... shome mishtake Shirley

Apparently I've assigned my grandsons ticket to a 12 year old (him) which isn't much of a surprise as he was 11 last season. I mistook prices frozen as an incentive for sitting in the house last season so I assume I'll now have to pay more to make his season ticket valid with mo idea if he'll even get to use it ? Quite why a kid pays more when they go to high school school puzzles me I must say but that's football for you

That is the bit they will never answer.

Do we need a negative test tomorrow?

No.

Cant have a positive one through👀

Anyone ever have difficulty downloading the ticket to Google pay ?

Just getting something went wrong and try again

That is the bit they will never answer.
Just seems ridiculous that above 12 pays more than under when obviously neither are earning , i see KPs explanation regarding the school setup but what does that have to do with football . God knows how families afford it

Seems when I upgrade one of the tickets from child to adult they deleted the other adult.
No won't answer the phone

Seems when I upgrade one of the tickets from child to adult they deleted the other adult.
No won't answer the phone
I just tried to phone too regarding my criminal intent to defraud the club when renewing my grandsons season ticket .
I sent an email but from comments from others i'm not expecting a prompt reply

I just tried to phone too regarding my criminal intent to defraud the club when renewing my grandsons season ticket .
I sent an email but from comments from others i'm not expecting a prompt reply
I got through. Tbf emails are being replied to today quite quickly

Just seems ridiculous that above 12 pays more than under when obviously neither are earning , i see KPs explanation regarding the school setup but what does that have to do with football . God knows how families afford it

Totally agree with you on that.

The increase at that age must price some families (therefore future “customers” as we are all seen as) out of attending football. The increase from child to youth happening at 16 makes far more sense to me, then the full adult price at 18.

Totally agree with you on that.

The increase at that age must price some families (therefore future “customers” as we are all seen as) out of attending football. The increase from child to youth happening at 16 makes far more sense to me, then the full adult price at 18.
Well you can leave school and earn a wage so that would make sense to any right minded person but in football there is far too much greed involved these days . Where else is a 12 year old not deemed a child ffs

Well you can leave school and earn a wage so that would make sense to any right minded person but in football there is far too much greed involved these days . Where else is a 12 year old not deemed a child ffs

Aye exactly, 16 makes much more sense. I could be wrong but I doubt the loss in income to the club would be all that significant, but it is highly significant to families.

More kids in stadiums is more opportunity to sell food and drinks, tops/hats/scarves etc.

Aye exactly, 16 makes much more sense. I could be wrong but I doubt the loss in income to the club would be all that significant, but it is highly significant to families.

More kids in stadiums is more opportunity to sell food and drinks, tops/hats/scarves etc.
It could only be significant if there were a queue of adults waiting to take their place . We all know how easily you get hooked as a kid ....

It could only be significant if there were a queue of adults waiting to take their place . We all know how easily you get hooked as a kid ....

Absolutely. I’d say the overwhelming majority of us who buy season tickets as adults do so because we either had them as kids, or were taken to plenty games.

Just an observation - the Early Bird price for a Youth is lower than full price for a Child.

Just an observation - the Early Bird price for a Youth is lower than full price for a Child.
I bought as an early bird though so that doesnt help :(

Absolutely. I’d say the overwhelming majority of us who buy season tickets as adults do so because we either had them as kids, or were taken to plenty games.
I travelled over with my mates when i was 13 but totally different times , football is far too money orientated now and i think many owners are blind to what you said above because they're not really football people

I travelled over with my mates when i was 13 but totally different times , football is far too money orientated now and i think many owners are blind to what you said above because they're not really football people

I agree. I think most owners never experienced going to games as kids, so they don’t get it and never will.

This thread has been viewed 1500 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50