• Guest, Pickem Week 1 Available Here!

This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

Block times for tomorrow

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
I agree. I think most owners never experienced going to games as kids, so they don’t get it and never will.
To be honest I'm expecting a reply saying that the early bird is over and i have to pay the full youth price .
No thanks , refund my money and stick your season ticket up your hole

Zab

Admin
To be honest I'm expecting a reply saying that the early bird is over and i have to pay the full youth price .
No thanks , refund my money and stick your season ticket up your hole

If they do that they’re bang out of order!

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I take the view that a Child ticket is a discount compared to Youth due to the fact that most 7 year olds won't go to as many games as most 15 year olds say. Eg evening kick offs, bigot brothers games etc.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
I take the view that a Child ticket is a discount compared to Youth due to the fact that most 7 year olds won't go to as many games as most 15 year olds say. Eg evening kick offs, bigot brothers games etc.
But should they be penalised for not missing a game or perhaps rewarded ?

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
But should they be penalised for not missing a game or perhaps rewarded ?
It's a balance that ultimately comes down to "what makes the most money". Which sounds bad on the face of it but it's a fact of life that money is directly linked to performance in football on the whole.

The main thing for clubs is to get folk hooked so they keep coming back. Let the young uns in cheap as chips and hope it becomes a habit and you hang on to them all the way up through the ages till they're paying full whack.

Still painful when they hit the cutoffs though. It'd be interesting to see if Hibs could come up with something a bit more creative - eg when a kid hits the age of 12 offer their parents a three year contract where if you promise to renew every year till 15 you get to keep the child price.

Reactions: Zab
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here