• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Bitcoin

I can't answer your question as I don't know what would happen. It's never happened, so I have nothing to base an answer of. Probably the same result if there was a run on the banks.

Hypothetically speaking, I'd move my money out of Tether back to Bitcoin and buy gold. Or hold it in crypto.
Fair play, I recognise I'm coming across as a bit of a prick, (not for the first time obvs) but you've continued to engage in good faith.

My view would be that when (or if) the time comes it'll happen way too fast for the majority to get out and into another asset class. You can only get out if someone wants in and there'll only be enough demand from people trying to "buy the dip" to last maybe twenty minutes or so before it rattles right off the cliff edge.

Considering my example above relates to a supposedly "safe" stablecoin with $69bn of "investment" only being supported by $2bn of dollars and you don't have a view on what would happen if a mere 10% of people wanted out I think it's plain to see that any crypto is a very high risk asset which *could* crash to zero. And you can't compare stablecoin to a run on the banks for the reasons I outlined above (liquidity and capital reserve rules / deposit protection).

Folk will make some huge profits along the way but any that haven't been converted to fiat are only paper profits and can disappear like snaw aff a dyke.

Fair play, I recognise I'm coming across as a bit of a prick, (not for the first time obvs) but you've continued to engage in good faith.

My view would be that when (or if) the time comes it'll happen way too fast for the majority to get out and into another asset class. You can only get out if someone wants in and there'll only be enough demand from people trying to "buy the dip" to last maybe twenty minutes or so before it rattles right off the cliff edge.

Considering my example above relates to a supposedly "safe" stablecoin with $69bn of "investment" only being supported by $2bn of dollars and you don't have a view on what would happen if a mere 10% of people wanted out I think it's plain to see that any crypto is a very high risk asset which *could* crash to zero. And you can't compare stablecoin to a run on the banks for the reasons I outlined above (liquidity and capital reserve rules / deposit protection).

Folk will make some huge profits along the way but any that haven't been converted to fiat are only paper profits and can disappear like snaw aff a dyke.

Nah mate, not a prick at all. It's good to have a healthy debate from time to time. I can't say you are wrong in what you have said, anything is possible.

I really can't answer the question. I remember when Bitcoin crashed and 60% was wiped out. It was quickly bought up by large investors. Time will tell if Bitcoin and crypto are here to stay, or if it will crash and burn. I'm gambling on it staying strong and going higher in the long run.

Nah mate, not a prick at all. It's good to have a healthy debate from time to time. I can't say you are wrong in what you have said, anything is possible.

I really can't answer the question. I remember when Bitcoin crashed and 60% was wiped out. It was quickly bought up by large investors. Time will tell if Bitcoin and crypto are here to stay, or if it will crash and burn. I'm gambling on it staying strong and going higher in the long run.
When you're sitting on $10 million worth and the wee nagging voice in your head says "maybe that prick Rocky was right, I'm going to get that out and into fiat" just before it crashes to zero you can buy me a pint.

And if you get out into fiat and it subsequently rockets to $100 million I'll buy you a pint to make up for it. Can't say fairer than that 😂

When you're sitting on $10 million worth and the wee nagging voice in your head says "maybe that prick Rocky was right, I'm going to get that out and into fiat" just before it crashes to zero you can buy me a pint.

And if you get out into fiat and it subsequently rockets to $100 million I'll buy you a pint to make up for it. Can't say fairer than that 😂

If I make $10 million I'll fly back hame and have an open bar for the whole bounce! If I'm flat broke, I'll gladly take that pint 😂

I’m still laughing at @Rocky thinking he’s coming across as a bit of a prick on Tbe Bounce.

Obviously he has no idea how high the bar is here for being a prick or indeed how many bouncers have him on ignore.

Prick.

Anyone using the bots to trade?

I'm just a hodler

I'm just a hodler
Ma dad was a brickie as well

moaty?

Reported.
:coffee1:

I'm just a hodler

We dinnae judge mate, if that is your thing.

How many people on here spunk money at the bookies, or the lottery every week? Investing whatever you can afford here and there on crypto, or any other investment isn't half as bad. Yes market's crash, but they also recover. When you bet T3 at Monmore and it gets pumped, that's your dosh gone.
Yes I spunk £2.50 on euromillions nearly every week.Silly me.

Every time someone mentions gold prices, or platinum prices I just think of some poor fucker down a hole in some muddy hot land carrying a sack on his back struggling up some slope bringing the stuff to the surface.So that we can take it, mold it into blocks, and put it in some vaults way underground.

Every time someone mentions gold prices, or platinum prices I just think of some poor fucker down a hole in some muddy hot land carrying a sack on his back struggling up some slope bringing the stuff to the surface.So that we can take it, mold it into blocks, and put it in some vaults way underground.
Not a word too many 👍and always worth mentioning in a life.

I’ve cashed out of SHIB at 838% profit and put half in some of the big dippers today. Sitting on the rest for a rainy day. Live to regret this @SuperTortolano?

I’ve cashed out of SHIB at 838% profit and put half in some of the big dippers today. Sitting on the rest for a rainy day. Live to regret this @SuperTortolano?

I cashed out half of mine today and left half in. I'm around 600% profit from Shib. I just topped up my hardcore Alt coins like VET, SOL, CELR, XLM and ADA.

Also just took some profit from CATGIRL. Just shy of 900% profit on that one. Left 1 trillion coins in there though. I think that and Doge Dash will be big!

Another one I just dipped my toe in to is called
AstroSwap. The staking APY rewards are insane. Worth at least checking out.

I’ve cashed most of mine out now aswell can’t be arsed with all the fees attached probably just stick more to bep20 ones going forward

Current run ending soon @SuperTortolano ? Been a good 4-6wks.

I asked my son if he fancied a punt on these NFT's but he told me to beat it. He then went and opened an account and bought a few different crypto's and has withdrawn his original stake and is sitting with a balance of about £150.

Current run ending soon @SuperTortolano ? Been a good 4-6wks.

I'm still staying in the game. I still think Bitcoin hits $100,000 by year end.

My shit coins have been making me the most money. Catgirl is going to be the next Shiba/Doge. I got in very early and taken profit, still have a lot riding on it though. It's up about 2000% in the last 30 days. Bouncer's can't say I didn't warn them. Heads up was given in this thread. Doge Dash is another that will start moving when the game is released.

I'm still staying in the game. I still think Bitcoin hits $100,000 by year end.

My shit coins have been making me the most money. Catgirl is going to be the next Shiba/Doge. I got in very early and taken profit, still have a lot riding on it though. It's up about 2000% in the last 30 days. Bouncer's can't say I didn't warn them. Heads up was given in this thread. Doge Dash is another that will start moving when the game is released.
Fair play. I like a gamble and wish I had taken the plunge even before this thread was created. Had more disposable income back then too! Would've been a free hit regardless of the outcome.

Where are all the losers in this game though, all I hear are success stories? Or are the losers yet to become apparent?

Fair play. I like a gamble and wish I had taken the plunge even before this thread was created. Had more disposable income back then too! Would've been a free hit regardless of the outcome.

Where are all the losers in this game though, all I hear are success stories? Or are the losers yet to become apparent?

Absolutely there are losers in the game. A lot of TikTok influencers and the likes pushing shit coins without doing any research. Two weeks ago a coin called squid coin was released. Went up MASSIVE. Investors couldn't take there money out and it was one big scam. Last week crypto hippies. Actually looked at it and the project and saw some red flags. Same thing, one big rug pull. So yep, there are losers. I researched both Catgirl and doge dash heavily. Doesn't mean to say I couldn't have lost out, call it an educated gamble. I still have skin in the game and can see this one still taking off further.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211109-102525.png
    Screenshot_20211109-102525.png
    188.4 KB · Views: 25
I've lost count now of how long I've been at now. About 4 weeks? The most I've earned is from doing the lessons on the Coinbase app. About $42! I've seen my crypto rise a little in the past week and a half but not hugely. Weeks of bobbing up and down returning to roughly the same amount.

Where do you pro crypto gurus get your tips on crypto? You scour the web? YouTube?

Where can you buy catgirl?

Blockbusters 😉

In a catalogue?

LBank exchange apparently, easy way to check is to look a coin up on Coinmarketcap and scroll down to the 'markets' bit

Catgirl price today, CATGIRL to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

I've lost count now of how long I've been at now. About 4 weeks? The most I've earned is from doing the lessons on the Coinbase app. About $42! I've seen my crypto rise a little in the past week and a half but not hugely. Weeks of bobbing up and down returning to roughly the same amount.

Where do you pro crypto gurus get your tips on crypto? You scour the web? YouTube?

I have a hardcore few that I've been in for a while that I don't touch. This year I've take my profits and let the rest ride.

The other coins that are relatively new projects are very volatile. Can be up 200% one day and done 60% the next. I look for the new projects that have utility and connected to other bigger projects.

Coins like Catgirl and Doge coin are game and NFT related. I really like both projects a lot.

LBank exchange apparently, easy way to check is to look a coin up on Coinmarketcap and scroll down to the 'markets' bit

Catgirl price today, CATGIRL to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Yep just launched on LBank last week. I was buying through trust wallet using pancake swap. You have to buy BNB, swap that to smart chain and buy via that process.

Yep just launched on LBank last week. I was buying through trust wallet using pancake swap. You have to buy BNB, swap that to smart chain and buy via that process.
Are you going to buy hibs fan tokens?

Are you going to buy hibs fan tokens?

I'll probably chuck a couple hundred quid at it.

The Doge Dash coin just crashed big time from a massive high. Bought another 10 million coins on the dip. Balls deep in this one and still think it's going to be massive when the game is released.

Up over a massive 7000% in the last 30 days. Don't you boys and girls say I didn't tell ya. Profits taken and still riding this one. Game still isn't released yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211113-010011~2.png
    Screenshot_20211113-010011~2.png
    283 KB · Views: 10
I was gawny buy pancakes , but was told it could go flat at anytime 😩🤣

Up over a massive 7000% in the last 30 days. Don't you boys and girls say I didn't tell ya. Profits taken and still riding this one. Game still isn't released yet.

Jeez that’s some increase, reckon it’ll keep going?

Jeez that’s some increase, reckon it’ll keep going?

I do, but obviously a little less inclined to push it after such a big run up. The other coin I tipped off at the same time, Catgirl, still has huge potential too. That's up almost 3000% in the past 30 days, but has had a decent correction. Good time to get that. I'd say both are definitely worth investing in, if you don't mind holding for a year or two. I've taken profits along the way and will continue, but have a set figure that I'll hold long term too. I really have a strong feeling that Catgirl will be the next Doge/Shiba in a few years. The project is actually very impressive.

Reactions: Zab
I hate these meme coins but they seem to be where the big bucks are often made at the moment

I hate these meme coins but they seem to be where the big bucks are often made at the moment

I'm not a fan either. Been a lot that have recently fleeced investors with rug pulls. The two I'm invested in are more than meme coins. NFT and games. Not really in to those either, but think they will grow and become bigger.

Just saw a thing on twitter about a fella who got scammed out of his "ape" NFTs which made me curious about what they actually are. Holy shitsnacks Batman, they're cartoons of monkeys that cost 200 grand! I really can't imagine the day when any of this will make sense to me as anything other than greater fool theory at work.

Just saw a thing on twitter about a fella who got scammed out of his "ape" NFTs which made me curious about what they actually are. Holy shitsnacks Batman, they're cartoons of monkeys that cost 200 grand! I really can't imagine the day when any of this will make sense to me as anything other than greater fool theory at work.

I agree with you on this one, I can't make sense of the NFT market at all. I'm taking advantage of this dip to buy some NFT related crypto's instead.

From what i can tell these animal type NFTs are popular almost purely becuase they're used as profile pictures on twitter, since there's such a big NFT community on there now. Bored apes and another one called Cryptopunks seem like a sort of status symbol

This thread has been viewed 71936 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back