Bitcoin

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
So if something cost 1 bitcoin when it was 20 dollars what does it cost today?

Not sure how old bitcoin is but oldest conversion I can see is 1 bitcoin = £215 in 2015. Its currently about £26,000.

So some thing that cost 1 bitcoin in 2015 would now cost 215/26000 bitcoin (0.0083 bitcoin).

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
If something cost a bitcoin before the 30% drop what does it cost now? Does the price in Bitcoin fluctuate according to its value against the dollar?
Sorry, realised I didn't answer that. If it cost a bit coin before, it would cost 1.43 bitcoin after a 30% drop in value (presuming it was priced in Dollars.)

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Bitcoin and the rest of the crypto market was all going to have a correction. Nothing goes up forever. I said as much earlier in the year and took my profits. I don't think the correction is done yet either, I see it dropping another 20-30% If you look at the big picture and long-term charts, it has rose astronomically.

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
Bitcoin and the rest of the crypto market was all going to have a correction. Nothing goes up forever. I said as much earlier in the year and took my profits. I don't think the correction is done yet either, I see it dropping another 20-30% If you look at the big picture and long-term charts, it has rose astronomically.
I didn't take any profits at all, probably a mistake but I'd rather be cautious than try and time it as I've fucked up trying to in the past. Picking up some good deals just now though :thumbgrin

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
I didn't take any profits at all, probably a mistake but I'd rather be cautious than try and time it as I've fucked up trying to in the past. Picking up some good deals just now though :thumbgrin

Still a good long term investment. Lots of growth for companies like Cardano, XRP and VET.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here