Bitcoin

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Ameritrade closed to UK? @SuperTortolano

I struggled to find another option to buy. Tried both Robinhood and Webull, neither had CBDL available. I even called the company to find out where I could buy stock and they were no use either. Gonna have to do some digging I'm afraid mate. I bought some shares this morning and going to keep buying a little bit here and there while it's under a penny.

Little bit about them.

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
I struggled to find another option to buy. Tried both Robinhood and Webull, neither had CBDL available. I even called the company to find out where I could buy stock and they were no use either. Gonna have to do some digging I'm afraid mate. I bought some shares this morning and going to keep buying a little bit here and there while it's under a penny.

Little bit about them.

Are they easily sold or restricted stock?

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Heads up for anyone looking for a good long-term hold on a crypto. Look to invest a little bit in a crypto called Safemoon. Basically worth next to nothing right now, but has huge potential. Basically if it reaches a penny from where it is now, you'll make 1000x times your dough. It's a bit of a pain in the arse to buy it, but worth jumping through the hoops for a long-term (2-3) year hold.

Anyone needing any help jumping through the hoops to buy, I'll be happy to assist. My track record speaks for itself 😉

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Heads up for anyone looking for a good long-term hold on a crypto. Look to invest a little bit in a crypto called Safemoon. Basically worth next to nothing right now, but has huge potential. Basically if it reaches a penny from where it is now, you'll make 1000x times your dough. It's a bit of a pain in the arse to buy it, but worth jumping through the hoops for a long-term (2-3) year hold.

Anyone needing any help jumping through the hoops to buy, I'll be happy to assist. My track record speaks for itself 😉
I keep seeing that pop up on Twitter as Gogic is evidently into it.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
I keep seeing that pop up on Twitter as Gogic is evidently into it.

That's pretty cool, not a part of the Twitter community. I'm part of another forum on Reddit that put me on to it. Usually stick to the cryptos that I know and are solid, this one is a punt tough.

Ryan69

Just A Radge
It's pretty obvious it gained momentum by alot of people that had alot of money.

When the big backers take out their money(which is irrelevant to them by the way)

It crashes!

Everybody is now going to panic and lose money...unless they are quick.

It's a plan!

People put alot of money in and will lose alot...as they thought it was amazing.

Believe it..It's control!

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
It's pretty obvious it gained momentum by alot of people that had alot of money.

When the big backers take out their money(which is irrelevant to them by the way)

It crashes!

It's a plan!

People put alot of money in and will lose alot...as they thought it was amazing.

So, what's the conspiracy? People with the most money invested have most control over the price. A bit like any other investment that (gold, property, stocks, currency etc.) so why is bit coin different?

Zab

Admin
So, what's the conspiracy? People with the most money invested have most control over the price. A bit like any other investment that (gold, property, stocks, currency etc.) so why is bit coin different?

It’s not, it’s all a massive conspiracy man... mind control, no free will, etc etc....

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge

It crashes!

It's a plan!

If you don't sell when the price goes down you don't lose anything. Won't take long for it to recover

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
If something cost a bitcoin before the 30% drop what does it cost now? Does the price in Bitcoin fluctuate according to its value against the dollar?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here