Bitcoin

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
It’s all a bit of a gamble though eh?
My sympathies.

There’s a few of us here who dinnae really give a fuck on investment returns.
We just want to spend the little we have left before the Nursing Home fees come in.

And any Nigerian Banks with good news can fuck off.
We may be old and senile but we’re not stupid.
Or senile.

HenryLB

Donator
Not looking like the lads willing to honor the bet. I reached out a couple of times and didn’t hear back. I gave him a HUGE advantage in terms of the bet. He asked for the bet and the terms of the bet. Didn’t flinch and took them.

Bitcoin was trading at $7000. Henry bet me that Bitcoin wouldn’t go past $19,000 in the 12 months. For every dollar it was under $19,000, I’d give him 5 cent. So I basically gave him a $12,000 head start and Bitcoin could have potentially finished the year below $7000. As it stands, Bitcoin coin finished the year over $25,000 and Henry owed about $530. Granted I know people are busy, but I think that’s been a fair amount of time to square up. I’ll update if he honors the bet and squares me up.
Huge apologies. It's no excuse but I've had quite a difficult time recently and haven't been on here - to be honest it completely slipped my mind. I've PM'd you re settling up.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Huge apologies. It's no excuse but I've had quite a difficult time recently and haven't been on here - to be honest it completely slipped my mind. I've PM'd you re settling up.

No worries at all mate. I sent you a PM, hope everything is okay with you.

HenryLB

Donator
Hope everything is ok, we are all here if you need any help.
@HenryLB hope everything is ok

That's very kind, lads, thank you. Just a tough couple of months but things looking up a bit now. Hope you and yours are all good.

Thanks to @SuperTortolano as well for his patience and goodwill. I'd like to mention that he very generously offered to write off the bet in case I was in financial difficulty (I'm not, thankfully) which was exceptionally good of him.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Little tidbit for anyone looking to buy a really cheap penny stock with a lot of potential. It's a growing CBD company who are about to start partnering with Amazon very soon. Name is CBDL 👍

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here