Bitcoin

Chuck Rhoades

Since 1875
It’s funny when you read the stories MSM put out about Bitcoin. Big headline last week about it dropping 15% in a few days. Doesn’t mention that it’s up about 400% for the year. I’m being a bit cautious just now and swapping it back to USD. My gut feeling says it will take a big haircut this year. Read an article from some big bank predicting bitcoin to $140,000. That’s usually the sign to bail out right there lol.

Well done to your mate, tell him to take some profits! Best price I ever bought was $400.

Still sitting tight on XRP? Got in at 0.19 - a good rally yesterday. Investigation opened by Securitiries Exchange Commission but expected to win. Could be a long, drawn out battle though. Sitting tight and in it for the long haul.

Interesting view on BTC. It’s going to tumble back shortly I feel. I don’t think I’m that greedy to hang around much longer.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Still sitting tight on XRP? Got in at 0.19 - a good rally yesterday. Investigation opened by Securitiries Exchange Commission but expected to win. Could be a long, drawn out battle though. Sitting tight and in it for the long haul.

Interesting view on BTC. It’s going to tumble back shortly I feel. I don’t think I’m that greedy to hang around much longer.

I still think XRP will outperform all of them when the shackles come off. Holding firm on that one. I was in at 0.19 too. Took a hard nose dive, but bouncing back. I swapped some bitcoin for XRP when it touched the 0.19 again. Cardano and Ve Chain are two others that I invested in.

Like you I think some will drop this year. Long term all have massive upside. Bitcoin probably the least.

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
The bitcoin price now is clearly a bubble again, which will burst sometime. You'd be mad to invest before it bursts and probably
wise to sell now if you own any. But its proving itself as a longterm investment and when it crashes, it won't be too low and will recover quickly I reckon.

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
The bitcoin price now is clearly a bubble again, which will burst sometime. You'd be mad to invest before it bursts and probably
wise to sell now if you own any. But its proving itself as a longterm investment and when it crashes, it won't be too low and will recover quickly I reckon.
For someone with no trading ability like me the only sensible option is to buy and hold I think, can definitely see its value multiplying further due to the limited supply. Each time it dips I'll probably buy a wee bit more

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
For someone with no trading ability like me the only sensible option is to buy and hold I think, can definitely see its value multiplying further due to the limited supply. Each time it dips I'll probably buy a wee bit more

Fair enough, must admit I was just presuming it's easy to buy and sell, don't have any experience.

Chuck Rhoades

Since 1875
You contradict yourself. The latter point is why sensible investors will sit tight - it’s the long game.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge

I didn't think it would hit as high as $40,000. I took profit at $19,000. Still happy with that and will wait for other coins to drop before getting back on. Still have a long-term investment that I don't touch too. I expect a crash to the low $20,000s which will probably stabilize at the new norm before another bull run.

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
You contradict yourself. The latter point is why sensible investors will sit tight - it’s the long game.

Sorry, what I meant was it'll recover quickly but not to where it is now. I get the point of treating it as long-term but I'm not sure I'd be able to resist the big profit now, knowing it could take years to get there again.