Bitcoin

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Just thought I'd bump this thread. Bitcoin in the last 45 days reached the highs of over $10,000 a coin and now dropped to about $7800 as I write this. A major drop over the weekend. I still think long-term it's a good investment, but like others pointed out, can easily drop like a rock. Oil also has taken a massive hit over the weekend.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Down to £4,660 today. Other crypto currencies crashing. Markets closed after 6 minutes today so my son tells me because I know f'all about it :tumbleweed:

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Watched it tank big time today. Was a high off $10,000 this year, now trading at around $5000. I’m down about 25%, but not too worried, I still think it ends the year up.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Bored and just thought I’d revisit this thread again. The halving event took place a few days ago. Nothing happened, but that was the same about four years ago. Bitcoin tanked as low as $3500, now back at $9500. Very very volatile asset to trade in, but still bullish on this one. I still predict bitcoin finishes the year at over $20,000.

HenryLB

Donator
Bored and just thought I’d revisit this thread again. The halving event took place a few days ago. Nothing happened, but that was the same about four years ago. Bitcoin tanked as low as $3500, now back at $9500. Very very volatile asset to trade in, but still bullish on this one. I still predict bitcoin finishes the year at over $20,000.

Want a match bet at 19k? Can do it as a spread.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Another crypto for anyone looking to take a punt is Ripple(XRP) Trading at about 20 cents US and has a massive upside potential to it. The company Ripple are gaining a lot of momentum through the banks and have some of the big players on board. If you punted a $100 and it was to hit its all time high of $3.84, you'd make about $1800. It's ranked #4 in most popular crypto. I like a punt, beats the dugs and roulette wheel.

Another crypto for anyone looking to take a punt is Ripple(XRP) Trading at about 20 cents US and has a massive upside potential to it. The company Ripple are gaining a lot of momentum through the banks and have some of the big players on board. If you punted a $100 and it was to hit its all time high of $3.84, you'd make about $1800. It's ranked #4 in most popular crypto. I like a punt, beats the dugs and roulette wheel.

You really are a Mentalist son.

BIG G

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Time will tell... I bumped this thread in December where bitcoin was trading around $7000. Now up over $9000. I’ll be interested to see where we are in December.

Well my prediction of hitting $20,000 finally hit today. Cashed out a portion and will wait for other opportunities. My other investment of XRP Ripple actually did better than Bitcoin. I was invested at 0.18 cents per coin and it’s now trading at 0.50 cent. That’s a 150% gain. Personally I think there’s HUGE potential for XRP to climbe even higher.

Could wake up to a crash tomorrow, not too worried. Still in for the long haul and taken a decent profit.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I was persuaded by a blogger friend to open a Trading 212 app/account a few months ago. There's a deal if you open an account you get a free share and if someone else opens an account using your link you get a free share for each upto a max of 10 free shares.

I was skeptical but went ahead and put a tenner in.

I've now got 11 shares worth something like £220 when they were 'bought' and around £300 today ... and my original tenner is still there.

Mrs Jackie didn't do so well, she's only got about £250 but others in our bubble have been really lucky and already cashed out with more than I have - you can do that after you've had the share(s) for more than 30 days. I've decided to keep mine for the time being.

The key is finding a way to get upto 10 folk to sign up using your link.

Now that I've maxed out the freebies there’s no financial advantage for me in mentioning this even if someone here decided to give it a go.

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
Well my prediction of hitting $20,000 finally hit today. Cashed out a portion and will wait for other opportunities. My other investment of XRP Ripple actually did better than Bitcoin. I was invested at 0.18 cents per coin and it’s now trading at 0.50 cent. That’s a 150% gain. Personally I think there’s HUGE potential for XRP to climbe even higher.

Could wake up to a crash tomorrow, not too worried. Still in for the long haul and taken a decent profit.
Did Henry square you up?

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
I bought in mid December when it was approaching the previous all time high of 2017 and it's almost doubled since then. Was the definition of "fear of missing out" 😂

Get this though - a mate bought 6 at £40 each back in about 2011-12 so he could get wacky backy off the deep web... he still has 5, now totalling £130,000! 'Jammy *&*^' doesn't cover it 🤯

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
I bought in mid December when it was approaching the previous all time high of 2017 and it's almost doubled since then. Was the definition of "fear of missing out" 😂

Get this though - a mate bought 6 at £40 each back in about 2011-12 so he could get wacky backy off the deep web... he still has 5, now totalling £130,000! 'Jammy *&*^' doesn't cover it 🤯

It’s funny when you read the stories MSM put out about Bitcoin. Big headline last week about it dropping 15% in a few days. Doesn’t mention that it’s up about 400% for the year. I’m being a bit cautious just now and swapping it back to USD. My gut feeling says it will take a big haircut this year. Read an article from some big bank predicting bitcoin to $140,000. That’s usually the sign to bail out right there lol.

Well done to your mate, tell him to take some profits! Best price I ever bought was $400.