Bitcoin

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
I'm still staying in the game. I still think Bitcoin hits $100,000 by year end.

My shit coins have been making me the most money. Catgirl is going to be the next Shiba/Doge. I got in very early and taken profit, still have a lot riding on it though. It's up about 2000% in the last 30 days. Bouncer's can't say I didn't warn them. Heads up was given in this thread. Doge Dash is another that will start moving when the game is released.
Fair play. I like a gamble and wish I had taken the plunge even before this thread was created. Had more disposable income back then too! Would've been a free hit regardless of the outcome.

Where are all the losers in this game though, all I hear are success stories? Or are the losers yet to become apparent?

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Fair play. I like a gamble and wish I had taken the plunge even before this thread was created. Had more disposable income back then too! Would've been a free hit regardless of the outcome.

Where are all the losers in this game though, all I hear are success stories? Or are the losers yet to become apparent?

Absolutely there are losers in the game. A lot of TikTok influencers and the likes pushing shit coins without doing any research. Two weeks ago a coin called squid coin was released. Went up MASSIVE. Investors couldn't take there money out and it was one big scam. Last week crypto hippies. Actually looked at it and the project and saw some red flags. Same thing, one big rug pull. So yep, there are losers. I researched both Catgirl and doge dash heavily. Doesn't mean to say I couldn't have lost out, call it an educated gamble. I still have skin in the game and can see this one still taking off further.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211109-102525.png
    Screenshot_20211109-102525.png
    188.4 KB · Views: 24

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I've lost count now of how long I've been at now. About 4 weeks? The most I've earned is from doing the lessons on the Coinbase app. About $42! I've seen my crypto rise a little in the past week and a half but not hugely. Weeks of bobbing up and down returning to roughly the same amount.

Where do you pro crypto gurus get your tips on crypto? You scour the web? YouTube?

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
I've lost count now of how long I've been at now. About 4 weeks? The most I've earned is from doing the lessons on the Coinbase app. About $42! I've seen my crypto rise a little in the past week and a half but not hugely. Weeks of bobbing up and down returning to roughly the same amount.

Where do you pro crypto gurus get your tips on crypto? You scour the web? YouTube?

I have a hardcore few that I've been in for a while that I don't touch. This year I've take my profits and let the rest ride.

The other coins that are relatively new projects are very volatile. Can be up 200% one day and done 60% the next. I look for the new projects that have utility and connected to other bigger projects.

Coins like Catgirl and Doge coin are game and NFT related. I really like both projects a lot.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
The Doge Dash coin just crashed big time from a massive high. Bought another 10 million coins on the dip. Balls deep in this one and still think it's going to be massive when the game is released.

Up over a massive 7000% in the last 30 days. Don't you boys and girls say I didn't tell ya. Profits taken and still riding this one. Game still isn't released yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211113-010011~2.png
    Screenshot_20211113-010011~2.png
    283 KB · Views: 9

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Jeez that’s some increase, reckon it’ll keep going?

I do, but obviously a little less inclined to push it after such a big run up. The other coin I tipped off at the same time, Catgirl, still has huge potential too. That's up almost 3000% in the past 30 days, but has had a decent correction. Good time to get that. I'd say both are definitely worth investing in, if you don't mind holding for a year or two. I've taken profits along the way and will continue, but have a set figure that I'll hold long term too. I really have a strong feeling that Catgirl will be the next Doge/Shiba in a few years. The project is actually very impressive.

Reactions: Zab

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
I hate these meme coins but they seem to be where the big bucks are often made at the moment

I'm not a fan either. Been a lot that have recently fleeced investors with rug pulls. The two I'm invested in are more than meme coins. NFT and games. Not really in to those either, but think they will grow and become bigger.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here