Bitcoin

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
China issuing their own digi currency causing any worries ? (should be)...
News regarding China that you'd assume would be detrimental to bitcoin comes out every few weeks, doesn't seem to have an effect any more

Been buying Verasity recently, worth looking into as they have a patented 'proof of view' thing which companies will be able to use to determine whether their ads are being viewed by real people, could be huge in the advertising space. Market cap still only £250m.

Dipped my toes into NFTs the other week too, could be interesting

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
China issuing their own digi currency causing any worries ? (should be)...
I'd probably take the view that anyone who's not already worried at paying $50k for something that everyone else who currently holds it paid an average of $5k for is unlikely to be worried by anything China does.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
News regarding China that you'd assume would be detrimental to bitcoin comes out every few weeks, doesn't seem to have an effect any more

Been buying Verasity recently, worth looking into as they have a patented 'proof of view' thing which companies will be able to use to determine whether their ads are being viewed by real people, could be huge in the advertising space. Market cap still only £250m.

Dipped my toes into NFTs the other week too, could be interesting
Had a look at Verasity earlier, seems to have taken a bit of a dip. Not looked at NFTs yet.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Bit like house prices.

Up. Up. Up. etc etc etc

pop

tears.

That's a fair analysis. If you're smart you take profits along the way. Also when the market crashes, hold, ride it out, don't panic sell. Been a few crashes with Bitcoin, always comes back with all time highs similar to the housing market.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
For anyone involved in investing, how long have you been doing it? And what is the biggest increase you've seen in a day/week/month? Percentage wise I mean.

That's a fair analysis. If you're smart you take profits along the way. Also when the market crashes, hold, ride it out, don't panic sell. Been a few crashes with Bitcoin, always comes back with all time highs similar to the housing market.

So I guess that you have paid a presumably largish mortgage off, credit etc for cars, kids education and one of the most profit motivated undemocratic health systems on this planet, if so splendid, I tip my fedora to you , however, short of winning the Lottery, more importantly are you still working your fucking arse off the like most of the unenlightened in North America,South America, Asia Australasia, and Europe.Tell me and any Bounce bitcoin affecianados if your dabble has made you Tony Gallenti.

I may give it a bash

BIG G

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I predict that bitcoin will nudge $60k before crashing to zero. There's an enormous amount of irrationality involved so it may even go to three times that. Some people will make an absolute mint. Most will crash and burn. Much like ponzi.

No doubt the bitcoin bros will disagree but none of them can answer questions about the fundamentals so I'll pass on their "it's going to the moon" rhetoric.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
So I guess that you have paid a presumably largish mortgage off, credit etc for cars, kids education and one of the most profit motivated undemocratic health systems on this planet, if so splendid, I tip my fedora to you , however, short of winning the Lottery, more importantly are you still working your fucking arse off the like most of the unenlightened in North America,South America, Asia Australasia, and Europe.Tell me and any Bounce bitcoin affecianados if your dabble has made you Tony Gallenti.

I may give it a bash

BIG G

I'll be straight with you G. I bought 33 Bitcoin at an average price of $450 about 7 years ago. I cashed in all but 10 which I still hold.

I reinvested a lot of the money in to order crypto that are currently doing very well since investing. You can choose to look at my previous posts where I posted the prices at the times over the years and see that some are way up in price.

Right now I'm not buying any Bitcoin, there's more value in other crypto projects if you do your research. I spend hours and hours a week looking at different projects that I see value in.

As for my lifestyle. I have a small mortgage left to pay, no credit card, or car payments and have a college fund set up for my wee man for when he's older. I'm buy no means rich, but comfortable. I've worked hard, and done some shitty jobs over the years too. Started working in the Royal Mail humping bags up and down stairs at the age of 16. Since being state side, even spent a year stocking shelf's in Walmart as it paid more than the factory job I worked.

I'm not here to brag, or anything like that. Just share what knowledge I have from having a hand in Bitcoin and crypto for almost 10 years. I'd love nothing more than a bunch of fellow Hibees to make a right few quid.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I'll be straight with you G. I bought 33 Bitcoin at an average price of $450 about 7 years ago. I cashed in all but 10 which I still hold.

I reinvested a lot of the money in to order crypto that are currently doing very well since investing. You can choose to look at my previous posts where I posted the prices at the times over the years and see that some are way up in price.

Right now I'm not buying any Bitcoin, there's more value in other crypto projects if you do your research. I spend hours and hours a week looking at different projects that I see value in.

As for my lifestyle. I have a small mortgage left to pay, no credit card, or car payments and have a college fund set up for my wee man for when he's older. I'm buy no means rich, but comfortable. I've worked hard, and done some shitty jobs over the years too. Started working in the Royal Mail humping bags up and down stairs at the age of 16. Since being state side, even spent a year stocking shelf's in Walmart as it paid more than the factory job I worked.

I'm not here to brag, or anything like that. Just share what knowledge I have from having a hand in Bitcoin and crypto for almost 10 years. I'd love nothing more than a bunch of fellow Hibees to make a right few quid.
Fair play if you're encouraging Hibees to spend 60 thousand pounds to buy the exact same thing you spent 300 quid on. Who could possibly lose right?

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Fair play if you're encouraging Hibees to spend 60 thousand pounds to buy the exact same thing you spent 300 quid on. Who could possibly lose right?

Go read post #148 At no point have I told anyone to spend 60 grand on Bitcoin. I just said as much in my last post that I wouldn't buy Bitcoin right now. I still think it hits $100,000 year end, but see value in other crypto.

You go take a look at post #148. Anyone buying those coins at that time will have done very well. Much better than betting Hibs to win 3-0 ever week.

Reactions: Zab
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here