Billy Gilmour

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

The Family

Capital Radge
Reaction score
BBC man of the match yesterday.

Very good player, couldn’t understand why the previous Manager never picked him, seen him in a fair few Chelsea games under Lampard and I thought he didn’t look out of place in that team.

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
Mcginn also MOTM v Palace… 👍

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Big game tnite
Newcastle v norwich . Magpies lose and they’ll be in a spot of bother 😩

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I see the Norwich fans have turned on him, chanting "fuck off back to Chelsea" at him. Haven't seen him play for Norwich but seems a weird state of affairs considering how good he looked for Scotland.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Reaction score
I see the Norwich fans have turned on him, chanting "fuck off back to Chelsea" at him. Haven't seen him play for Norwich but seems a weird state of affairs considering how good he looked for Scotland.
He probably wishes he was back at Chelsea.
Norwich are honking.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
He can fuck off to Hibs for the remainder of the season if he wishes.. 😎
If they carrot munchers canny see a player in him, they don't deserve him.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Reaction score
He can fuck off to Hibs for the remainder of the season if he wishes.. 😎
If they carrot munchers canny see a player in him, they don't deserve him.
They probably think hes a Wicker Man.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
In my experience, scottish players are always the first to be scapegoated in England when clubs are struggling.

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I noticed that on the Villa forum when I take a peek at the SJM thread. A couple of average games and certain elements hound him. Wanks!
Picked up on that too. I reckon when SJM doesn't have a good game, Villa don't have a good game. These pricks will realise this if they get their wish and he fucks off to Man U or Liverpool etc

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Reaction score
I think there’s an element of disdain for Loan players, developing players for other clubs.

Something we may have to deal with again soon - which of course means getting better quality loans than we have in the last couple of years.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Picked up on that too. I reckon when SJM doesn't have a good game, Villa don't have a good game. These pricks will realise this if they get their wish and he fucks off to Man U or Liverpool etc
Hopefully and slippy will start slipping doon the league 🤪

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here