• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Bigot brothers

Have to admit the huns sitting at the top of a strong league is quite impressive.

Have to admit the huns sitting at the top of a strong league is quite impressive.
The only league they’re sitting at the top of is the Scottish one which is completely shite.

Knockout stage for them now but they’ve definitely been impressive in Europe which is a shame really as they’re a repulsive set of cnuts from fans to players to officials and that w@nkbag Gerrard disgusts me more each day. Gypos threw them a lifeline in the league and they’ve took it.

The only league they’re sitting at the top of is the Scottish one which is completely shite.

Knockout stage for them now but they’ve definitely been impressive in Europe which is a shame really as they’re a repulsive set of cnuts from fans to players to officials and that w@nkbag Gerrard disgusts me more each day. Gypos threw them a lifeline in the league and they’ve took it.
Absolute fuckin scum from top to bottom.

Absolute fuckin scum from top to bottom.
Bit harsh... apart frae the time he sucked that sailor off doon the docks for a watch, @EA2007 is a good lad :54:

Bit harsh... apart frae the time he sucked that sailor off doon the docks for a watch, @EA2007 is a good lad :54:
? ? ? ?

Did the sailor not have a watch?

Confusing.

Did the sailor not have a watch?

Confusing.
He most likely did, yes.
Hope for EA2007 sake it was the middle watch....

Can somebody tell the BBC that the huns didn't just go into administration but we're liquidated

Can somebody tell the BBC that the huns didn't just go into administration but we're liquidat
Can't go upsetting the huns now by telling the truth will ruin their fantasy about "55". Mind you what do you expect with c*nts like Rob mclean on the payroll they didn't even back their employee when the huns banned him from the stadium

Can't go upsetting the huns now by telling the truth will ruin their fantasy about "55". Mind you what do you expect with c*nts like Rob mclean on the payroll they didn't even back their employee when the huns banned him from the stadium
They backed Chris McLaughlin? In fact, they're still boycotting Ibrox.

They backed Chris McLaughlin? In fact, they're still boycotting Ibrox.
Oh right I thought they were banned? If they had any balls they'd refuse to cover their games

Oh right I thought they were banned? If they had any balls they'd refuse to cover their games
They don't send anyone to Ibrox. Tbf, the Huns don't speak to them either

So they don't have any direct dealings with the huns at all? Lucky them

Hope the new huns go just like the old huns despise both of them

Thousands of them outside ibrox greeting the team today hope they get covid

Reactions: JFP
I wouldn't normally wish illness on anyway but I'll happily make an exception for those cu*ts

Thousands of them outside ibrox greeting the team today hope they get covid
And alot remained during the course of the game seemingly, police should be moving them on.

And the players went to a corner at the end to applaud them through gates fuckin scum

And the players went to a corner at the end to applaud them through gates fuckin scum
They players should be pulled up... hun trampy cvnts

Hun management should be telling them tae get tae fuck. The tramps will have come from all over and will spread the covid all over. Also fuckall been done about their players breaching the lockdown. I fuckin despair.

Just wait until they actually win the league, they should be hammered.

1C2B1179-B584-4D05-8954-B457ED4DCB16.jpeg

Skoosh job

That *&*^ morelos was filming and throwing beer on them through the window
Vile *&*^

IMG-20210306-WA0009.jpgIMG-20210306-WA0010.jpg

It’s amazing the amount of Hibs fans that are so upset that Rangers beat Celtic to the league.
The Celtic love in needs to stop.

It’s amazing the amount of Hibs fans that are so upset that Huns beat Celtic to the league.
Would rather celtic win the league than them horrible *&*^ .
Huns a vile horrible bastards

I'm upset cos I fuckin despise the huns with every fibre of my being I couldn't give a monkeys who they beat to the title

It’s amazing the amount of Hibs fans that are so upset that Huns beat Celtic to the league.
I couldn’t give s fuck... its allowed to hate huns snd still not like the soap dodging tramps

I’m amazed you need to ask! Huns are the most vile institution in this country and have the biggest %age by far of the most bigoted/racist/moronic arseholes in their support.

I’m amazed you need to ask! Huns are the most vile institution in this country and have the biggest %age by far of the most bigoted/racist/moronic arseholes in their support.
This

I don't think there is a Celtic love in (at least I'd hope not), but I largely agree with your sentiment.

I don't understand getting worked up about the Huns unless we are playing them that week. They're a fucking irrelevance.

I don't think there is a Celtic love in (at least I'd hope not), but I largely agree with your sentiment.

I don't understand getting worked up about the Huns unless we are playing them that week. They're a fucking irrelevance.
When these fuckers sing and chant vile abuse against me as a person then I will get worked up about them. They are scum .

Hugely expected....just wait till they clinch the league.

Liverpool fans done the same thing last season despite lockdown rules.

When these fuckers sing and chant vile abuse against me as a person then I will get worked up about them. They are scum .
Meh... I just tend to laugh at them. They're too pathetic to waste my energy worrying about.

Meh... I just tend to laugh at them. They're too pathetic to waste my energy worrying about.
Pure hatred and bile its hard to ignore .

Rangers thoroughly deserve to win the title. Best team by a mile this season

Football fans being football fans. No surprise.

Has anyone said they don't deserve to win the title? People deserve to see their families but can't cos we're in lockdown due to a global pandemic

Has anyone said they don't deserve to win the title? People deserve to see their families but can't cos we're in lockdown due to a global pandemic

Aye but where was the clamour when we had Celtic doing the same thing in October

Liverpool and the likes have all done the same

Doesn’t make it right but let’s be consistent

Aye but where was the clamour when we had Celtic doing the same thing in October

Liverpool and the likes have all done the same

Doesn’t make it right but let’s be consistent
You mean consistent like Tanner who we pay his salary?

You mean consistent like Tanner who we pay his salary?
What do you mean

Its their pure cheek that they walked away and let their club die but now wanna claim 55 titles. Deluded fucks. They are horrible people.

This thread has been viewed 18536 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back