Bigot brothers

cleanyman

Well-Known Radge
It's mad. I live in Barrhead just outside Glasgow and I was walking my dog miles out of town in the sticks when it all went off. Sounded like Glasgow was exploding.

I'll join in with the froth on one thing, it is pretty amazing that Huns haven't put out a "please go home and celebrate safely" message on social media. It would have been ignored of course,but it's literally the least they could have done.

I'm from Barrhead

Never met a Hibs fan from there. Except me.

Wow

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
I'm from Barrhead

Never met a Hibs fan from there. Except me.

Wow
I'm not from here originally, I was born and raised in Fife, but have lived here for seven years or so now since I moved out west for work.

Proper settled now, my wee lass is at Carlibar Primary, it's a fine wee town.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
By the time we got back from hampden, stopped at home then went to Leith it was early evening mate
Did you get stuck on that train back to Edinburgh that broke down in Airdrie by any chance? Definitely delayed the serious Leith based bevvying by a couple of hours.

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Did you get stuck on that train back to Edinburgh that broke down in Airdrie by any chance? Definitely delayed the serious Leith based bevvying by a couple of hours.
Naw, I was on a bounce bus - must've spent longer at home than I thought....tbh a lot of it is still a daze!

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I was sent this wee pic.
It implied that the Smellies were going to play copycat and arrange for a mass gathering of halfwits to 'protect the statues'....... this time from a horde of marauding Huns.
I thought it was a spoof at first, but then I noticed that as well as poor grammar - the date of the Old Bigot game is on the 21th of March.

Definitely not a fake then.

image0.jpg

Admin
I was sent this wee pic.
It implied that the Smellies were going to play copycat and arrange for a mass gathering of halfwits to 'protect the statues'..... this time from a horde of marauding Huns.
I thought it was a spoof at first, but then I noticed that as well as poor grammar - the date of the Old Bigot game is on the 21th of March.

Definitely not a fake then.

View attachment 4598

Its real, it was on Twatter yesterday.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
The polis will kick fuck out of the celtic fans, and the huns will have no one to fight with so will just battle with themselves

dibo

Just A Radge
Leave boxes of blades and axes at each end ,and masks of course. And tape it so the next generation can do the same after watching it.
Sorted ! There both the shite on our boots anyway.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00