Bigot brothers

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
It’s amazing the amount of Hibs fans that are so upset that Huns beat Celtic to the league.
The Celtic love in needs to stop.

I don't think there is a Celtic love in (at least I'd hope not), but I largely agree with your sentiment.

I don't understand getting worked up about the Huns unless we are playing them that week. They're a fucking irrelevance.

JFP1302

Just A Radge
I don't think there is a Celtic love in (at least I'd hope not), but I largely agree with your sentiment.

I don't understand getting worked up about the Huns unless we are playing them that week. They're a fucking irrelevance.
When these fuckers sing and chant vile abuse against me as a person then I will get worked up about them. They are scum .

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Hugely expected....just wait till they clinch the league.

Liverpool fans done the same thing last season despite lockdown rules.

cleanyman

Well-Known Radge
Huns thoroughly deserve to win the title. Best team by a mile this season

Football fans being football fans. No surprise.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Has anyone said they don't deserve to win the title? People deserve to see their families but can't cos we're in lockdown due to a global pandemic

cleanyman

Well-Known Radge
Has anyone said they don't deserve to win the title? People deserve to see their families but can't cos we're in lockdown due to a global pandemic

Aye but where was the clamour when we had Celtic doing the same thing in October

Liverpool and the likes have all done the same

Doesn’t make it right but let’s be consistent

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00