Bigot brothers

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Have to admit the huns sitting at the top of a strong league is quite impressive.
The only league they’re sitting at the top of is the Scottish one which is completely shite.

Knockout stage for them now but they’ve definitely been impressive in Europe which is a shame really as they’re a repulsive set of cnuts from fans to players to officials and that w@nkbag Gerrard disgusts me more each day. Gypos threw them a lifeline in the league and they’ve took it.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
The only league they’re sitting at the top of is the Scottish one which is completely shite.

Knockout stage for them now but they’ve definitely been impressive in Europe which is a shame really as they’re a repulsive set of cnuts from fans to players to officials and that w@nkbag Gerrard disgusts me more each day. Gypos threw them a lifeline in the league and they’ve took it.
Absolute fuckin scum from top to bottom.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Can somebody tell the BBC that the huns didn't just go into administration but we're liquidat
Can't go upsetting the huns now by telling the truth will ruin their fantasy about "55". Mind you what do you expect with c*nts like Rob mclean on the payroll they didn't even back their employee when the huns banned him from the stadium

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Can't go upsetting the huns now by telling the truth will ruin their fantasy about "55". Mind you what do you expect with c*nts like Rob mclean on the payroll they didn't even back their employee when the huns banned him from the stadium
They backed Chris McLaughlin? In fact, they're still boycotting Ibrox.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Hun management should be telling them tae get tae fuck. The tramps will have come from all over and will spread the covid all over. Also fuckall been done about their players breaching the lockdown. I fuckin despair.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00