• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Best Premiership team Hibs played this season

Best Premiership team Hibs played this season

• The Huns

Votes: 40 80.0%
  • Celtc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aberdeen

• St Johnstone

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Livingston

• Dundee United

• St Mirren

• Motherwell

• Ross County

• Killie/ Hamilton

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Who were the best Premiership team we played this season?

The Huns. You hate to say it but they were pretty good. I felt we gave them a decent game though. Should have got more than a point off them over the course.

I went for the Huns too, they were a good team last year.

Huns.

Huns the better fitba team but St Johnstone gave us the most trouble.

Filthy Hun bastard's.

But I'm not voting for the cnuts.

I'm abstaining.

No detabe surely? As much as I hate the *&*^ and as much as we were cheated 3 times out of 4 they're clearly the best team. Actually think at Easter Road they've been the best team we played for the last 3 seasons celtic always struggle at Easter Road for some reason think it's their tippy tappy shit the huns always seem to play a much higher tempo. I'm away to wash my mouth out now

Queen of the South. I refuse tae put Huns. And I Ken there in championship.
I realise this is against the rules , so I ask admin for some latitude. :)

Hunco, and we actually made efforts to match them in the games.

Hunco, and we actually made efforts to match them
Not forgetting we were BLATANTLY cheated in 3 of the 4 games agaisnt them

Nah, not the huns, not against us.

They yet again kept getting "the rub of the green" against us, you know the dodgy decisions that DON'T even themselves out over a season, the things refs miss, and the things that dont happen that they do see. Nah, not the huns.

Against us as the question asks, it has to be St Johnstone, totally had us, no help from dodgy officials.

Nah, not the huns, not against us.

They yet again kept getting "the rub of the green" against us, you know the dodgy decisions that DON'T even themselves out over a season, the things refs miss, and the things that dont happen that they do see. Nah, not the huns.

Against us as the question asks, it has to be St Johnstone, totally had us, no help from dodgy officials.
"honest mistakes" you mean.

It's hard to argue against a team which romped the league.

I’d have honestly fancied us more against rangers in that final. So I voted for St J. Absurd, probably, but there you go.

You're
I’d have honestly fancied us more against Huns in that final. So I voted for St J. Absurd, probably, but there you go.
probably right, the huns never beat us at hampden

Not including 1979 does anyone know when the huns last beat us at hampden? Was thinking the other day St Johnstone have beat us more often at hampden in 4 months than the huns have in X number of years (the answer being dependant on my question)

Not including 1979 does anyone know when the huns last beat us at hampden? Was thinking the other day St Johnstone have beat us more often at hampden in 4 months than the huns have in X number of years (the answer being dependant on my question)
1972 I think

We have only played them once at Hampden in their near 9 year history.

We have only played them once at Hampden in their near 9 year history.
True forgot about that

Hun bastards were decent

Actually think they were better in the last 2 or 3 seasons than they were this season. The first game we deserved a point in the 2-2 game and the 2nd game if the officials weren't a bunch of cheating crooked orange bastards we'd have had a morelos red card and a hibs penalty so we'd probably have won that game

This thread has been viewed 1169 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back