Best 3 songs

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Two of my choices had women singing,at least they identified as women at the time.I don’t think any of Generation X identified as women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Changes daily as others have been said but for today:

Tougher than the Rest - Bruce Springsteen
Country Feedback - R.E.M.
The Boy With the Thorn in his Side - Smiths

Never met anyone else who loved Tougher than the rest! Have you checked out the version with Michael Stipe?

Hibee Kev

Well-Known Radge
Never met anyone else who loved Tougher than the rest! Have you checked out the version with Michael Stipe?

I love it - it’s going to be the first dance at my wedding next May all being well. Tunnel of Love is such a great album.

Wasn’t aware of a MS version will have to check it out. Have heard an ok version by Everything but the Girl and a horrific Cher one though!

tricky

Legendary Radge
I love it - it’s going to be the first dance at my wedding next May all being well. Tunnel of Love is such a great album.

Wasn’t aware of a MS version will have to check it out. Have heard an ok version by Everything but the Girl and a horrific Cher one though!

Was playing Tunnel of Love yesterday, it’s been a few years since we shared a taxi to the Springsteen gig in Paris...2007 I think

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Fuk it , I’m having another 3.
Harold Melvin- Wake Up Everybody, could dae wi a few listening tae the lyrics today.
Genesis - Dukes Travels
Earth Wind and Fire - Fantasy

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
In my Time of Dying - Led Zeppelin
Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix
Child in Time - Deep Purple
Home late after a bevvy when young, these tunes were shared with my poor mother and the neighbours. "You'll go deaf one day son" she was right, can't play they tunes low. Headphones are a great invention. Brother still says vinyl is so much better. WHAT lol.

Admin
If its time for another three, I will go with my favourite three by female artists:

Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin

Needle in a Haystack - The Velvelettes

Queen of Fools - Barbara Mills

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts