Best 3 songs

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Two of my choices had women singing,at least they identified as women at the time.I don’t think any of Generation X identified as women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Bounce Radge
Changes daily as others have been said but for today:

Tougher than the Rest - Bruce Springsteen
Country Feedback - R.E.M.
The Boy With the Thorn in his Side - Smiths
Never met anyone else who loved Tougher than the rest! Have you checked out the version with Michael Stipe?

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Never met anyone else who loved Tougher than the rest! Have you checked out the version with Michael Stipe?
I love it - it’s going to be the first dance at my wedding next May all being well. Tunnel of Love is such a great album.

Wasn’t aware of a MS version will have to check it out. Have heard an ok version by Everything but the Girl and a horrific Cher one though!

tricky

Bounce Radge
I love it - it’s going to be the first dance at my wedding next May all being well. Tunnel of Love is such a great album.

Wasn’t aware of a MS version will have to check it out. Have heard an ok version by Everything but the Girl and a horrific Cher one though!
Was playing Tunnel of Love yesterday, it’s been a few years since we shared a taxi to the Springsteen gig in Paris...2007 I think

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Was playing Tunnel of Love yesterday, it’s been a few years since we shared a taxi to the Springsteen gig in Paris...2007 I think
Was a great gig - the E Street Band had their Santa hats on IIRC must have been November / December I think

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Aye it was December, baltic outside, still got ticket somewhere will dig it out
We moved back up to Edinburgh last month and I think I accidentally binned all my old ticket stubs during the move - that one included! Absolutely gutted, still hopeful they might turn up, some beauts in there.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Fuk it , I’m having another 3.
Harold Melvin- Wake Up Everybody, could dae wi a few listening tae the lyrics today.
Genesis - Dukes Travels
Earth Wind and Fire - Fantasy

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
In my Time of Dying - Led Zeppelin
Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix
Child in Time - Deep Purple
Home late after a bevvy when young, these tunes were shared with my poor mother and the neighbours. "You'll go deaf one day son" she was right, can't play they tunes low. Headphones are a great invention. Brother still says vinyl is so much better. WHAT lol.

Admin
If its time for another three, I will go with my favourite three by female artists:

Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin

Needle in a Haystack - The Velvelettes

Queen of Fools - Barbara Mills

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£41.24
This donation drive ends in