• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Berwick and District Burns Night 2011

Berwickhibby

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Right now that we are in September the time has come for me to start orgainising our annual Burns Night. Next years event will be number 8 :approve:. As usual I have asked the usual amount of former players and A list celebs to attend this faboulas event. It will be held again in the Black and Gold Club Berwick on Sat 22 Jan 2010 (we are away to Motherwell that day) I intend to keep the price to 15 per ticket which includes the two course meal, glass of whisky, piper and disco.

I will try and get the entry and raffle tickets printed for October and hope to get as many members money in prior to Christmas. The aim again is to raise at enough to continue our sponsorship with a current first team player and also a sizable donation to the u19's, for the past 3 years we have donated 2000. Please get your numbers to either me or Stevie as the Black and Gold only seats 120.

I will update you as soon as I have any further info on confirmed guests.

Bill GGTTH

Last edited:
OK folks the first of the guests have been confirmed as John Brownlie, John Blackley and Billy McElhaney (Jimmy in River City)

Another brilliant do in store. Great.

This thread has been viewed 2913 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75