• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Before you go.....

emerald green

Private Member
Reaction score
As in, before you pop you clogs..... what would you like to do that you havent done in your life? and also, what are you definately going to do that you havent done?

Are we talking things of a sexual fantasy nature here, or more swimming with dolphins type what I'd like to do?

As in, before you pop you clogs..... what would you like to do that you havent done in your life? and also, what are you definately going to do that you havent done?Couldn't tell you what I'd like to do that I haven't done in my life ! Wish I was able to tell you and me what I was definitely going to do that I haven't done!

I’m going to master the ‘quote’ function.

:54:

As in, before you pop you clogs..... what would you like to do that you havent done in your life? and also, what are you definately going to do that you havent done?
Organize my photos.

and finish the bairns photo books - they have one for each year.

Move to Spain.

There's a few cruise itineraries I'd like to do.

The main one is a few stops in Japan over the top of the Pacific maybe taking in a Russian port then Alaska. Most stop in Canada but there's one repositioning cruise that comes up now and again that goes down as far as San Francisco or LA and that would be a bonus.

That would only leave the seas from Japan/Hong-Kong via India to the Middle East to complete a 'World Cruise' but to be honest I'm not sure I'm that fussy I'd like to cruise that route rather pick out a few countries to visit. But there's also a few Grand Prix on that route and cruise companies do specific trips taking them in and that appeals a lot. A bit of a quandary.

Coincidentally Mrs Jackie and I were in the pub yesterday taking rubbish as usual and as I do regularly I mentioned a Worldie and she didn't immediately poo poo it as she normally does. So you never know!

Just now I'd settle for 2 weeks in Spain! Fuck it! Even just a weekend!!

Just now I'd settle for 2 weeks in Spain! Fuck it! Even just a weekend!!

I have a week in Seville carried over from last year, starting July 8, I can see me losing the money on that one.

I'd like to visit every Scottish Island, the inhabited ones at least.

I've trained twice to run a marathon and both times injured myself training when I was getting to the 15 mile distance. Doubt I'll manage that now.

I've got a tour of Australia/New Zealand and NW USA I'd love to do playing certain golf courses. Would take me maybe 2 months and quite alot of money, so that's unlikely but it's in the back of my brain. I'd like to play every golf course in Scotland, I think that's doable. I'm also doing all the open rota courses just now, holding my nose next week and going to play turnberry, that'll be all of the Scottish host venues done, then onto England/NI.

I'd love to rebuild our wee holiday home myself, certain aspects would be beyond me like the sparking but I think I'd be able to manage the rest with some thought and a fair wind.

Play the WSOP Main event tournament. Been on my bucket list for a few years. Just need to find the time and right mind set for days and days of poker.

Move to Florida
Play for Hibs although at 56 am guessing I've missed my chance
Loose 4 stone
Eventually get all the house improvements done feel like I've been living in a building g site for months

Master playing This Charming man on the guitar. Johnny Marr makes me sick how easy he makes it look. If only I was a fecken gunt and had 14 fingers it would be a piece of piss

Go to see Bruce Springsteen in concert in the States and do a tour of Asbury Park and the Jersey Shore...hoping to do both next year.

Do a tour of the Southern USA, visit Memphis, Nashville, New Orleans etc.

Visit America, never been to the US of A

Maybe New York or Las Vegas, maybe both

Move to Florida
Play for Hibs although at 56 am guessing I've missed my chance
Loose 4 stone
Eventually get all the house improvements done feel like I've been living in a building g site for months
Can you play centre back?
Keep the faith

Route 66 in a classic V8

Can you play centre back?
Keep the faith
Some decent charitable contributions and he’s a shoe-in.

I have a week in Seville carried over from last year, starting July 8, I can see me losing the money on that one.
Why? I'm going to Barcelona a week today.

Id also like to cycle the Col Du Tourmalet

Why? I'm going to Barcelona a week today.

Really, What have you to do for testing to get into Spain and back into Scotland?

Current Scottish government rules are that even if you return from a green country (and Spain is currently orange), and are fully vaccinated, you still need 2 PCR tests on day 2 and 8 from a company chosen by the scottish government at around £89 per test, but you do not need to quarantine,

Last edited:
Own and restore an old vw campervan

See a united Ireland

See Scotland go indy and live long enough to see @hibbybilly post a joke that makes me laugh.

See Scotland go indy and live long enough to see @hibbybilly post a joke that makes me laugh.
No sir i won't have that! Bill told a funny joke round about 2014 iirc 😉

Fuck off😂

No sir i won't have that! Bill told a funny joke round about 2014 iirc 😉
And you tae😂

I'd like to play every golf course in Scotland, I think that's doable.
Just out of interest, how many golf courses are there in Scotland, and how many of them have you played so far?

retire

Just out of interest, how many golf courses are there in Scotland, and how many of them have you played so far?
Visit Scotland claim there’s 550 but I think that’s out of date and includes ones I probably wouldn’t count. Reckon there’s probably more like 400 ish. I’ve never got round to counting all the ones I’ve played, but I think I’m probably mid to high 100s. Will probably knock off 30 odd this summer

Visit Scotland claim there’s 550 but I think that’s out of date and includes ones I probably wouldn’t count. Reckon there’s probably more like 400 ish. I’ve never got round to counting all the ones I’ve played, but I think I’m probably mid to high 100s. Will probably knock off 30 odd this summer
400 golf courses, that's a lot for a small country. Good luck getting round them all!

Really, What have you to do for testing to get into Spain and back into Scotland?

Current Scottish government rules are that even if you return from a green country (and Spain is currently orange), and are fully vaccinated, you still need 2 PCR tests on day 2 and 8 from a company chosen by the scottish government at around £89 per test, but you do not need to quarantine,
Nothing for us to enter Spain barring filling in a form; and yes, the whole PCR rigmarole on the way back in. Worth it for me though, I ain't seen my lady since January.

I’m going to master the ‘quote’ function.

:54:
Me too.

I'd like to visit every Scottish Island, the inhabited ones at least.

I've trained twice to run a marathon and both times injured myself training when I was getting to the 15 mile distance. Doubt I'll manage that now.

I've got a tour of Australia/New Zealand and NW USA I'd love to do playing certain golf courses. Would take me maybe 2 months and quite alot of money, so that's unlikely but it's in the back of my brain. I'd like to play every golf course in Scotland, I think that's doable. I'm also doing all the open rota courses just now, holding my nose next week and going to play turnberry, that'll be all of the Scottish host venues done, then onto England/NI.

I'd love to rebuild our wee holiday home myself, certain aspects would be beyond me like the sparking but I think I'd be able to manage the rest with some thought and a fair wind.
If you need to knock Longniddry or Ratho Park off your list give me a shout M. I'm a member of both.

If you need to knock Longniddry or Ratho Park off your list give me a shout M. I'm a member of both.
Thanks man, played both but would be good to catch up sometime 👍 just back from lunch at the antiquary, was wondering if I would bump into you!

Thanks man, played both but would be good to catch up sometime 👍 just back from lunch at the antiquary, was wondering if I would bump into you!
Passed through Banff yesterday , looks a nice course there you see from the bridge

Dinnae tell me @Dub’s got his own pint pot and standing place at the bar there too!

Yeah it would be good to catch up. If you fancy a game some time just let me know and I'll see what I can arrange. I moved from Stockbridge last year but havent reaaly drank in the tiq on a regular basis for years.
Dinnae tell me @Dub’s got his own pint pot and standing place at the bar there too!
Not nowadays Doc but certainly used to have.

I'd love to travel to the states and visit New York and do the whole California thing. Whilst i'm there i'd love to catch The Tedeschi Trucks Band (large blues band) preferably at Red Rocks. I'd love to see Asia also. Quite fancying learning the saxophone too having played guitar for 26 years i think it's doable apart from the noise aspect of annoying the neighbours.

Oh i'd love like to see episodes 1, 2 and 3 of Star Wars get remade as those last 3 were utter horse piss

Reactions: Zab
I'd love to travel to the states and visit New York and do the whole California thing. Whilst i'm there i'd love to catch The Tedeschi Trucks Band (large blues band) preferably at Red Rocks. I'd love to see Asia also. Quite fancying learning the saxophone too having played guitar for 26 years i think it's doable apart from the noise aspect of annoying the neighbours.

Oh i'd love like to see episodes 1, 2 and 3 of Star Wars get remade as those last 3 were utter horse piss
Master Derek Trucks at 13, he could play a bit then.

Bit crazy that, do they accept tests done for work, prob not as cant prove who sent test in

I had to give up playing golf due to a fecked rotator cuff but I need to play Harburn one last time before I snuff it

This thread has been viewed 3241 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back