Before you go.....

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Just out of interest, how many golf courses are there in Scotland, and how many of them have you played so far?
Visit Scotland claim there’s 550 but I think that’s out of date and includes ones I probably wouldn’t count. Reckon there’s probably more like 400 ish. I’ve never got round to counting all the ones I’ve played, but I think I’m probably mid to high 100s. Will probably knock off 30 odd this summer

MeanwoodHibee

Just A Radge
Visit Scotland claim there’s 550 but I think that’s out of date and includes ones I probably wouldn’t count. Reckon there’s probably more like 400 ish. I’ve never got round to counting all the ones I’ve played, but I think I’m probably mid to high 100s. Will probably knock off 30 odd this summer
400 golf courses, that's a lot for a small country. Good luck getting round them all!

aggie

Justified Radge
Really, What have you to do for testing to get into Spain and back into Scotland?

Current Scottish government rules are that even if you return from a green country (and Spain is currently orange), and are fully vaccinated, you still need 2 PCR tests on day 2 and 8 from a company chosen by the scottish government at around £89 per test, but you do not need to quarantine,
Nothing for us to enter Spain barring filling in a form; and yes, the whole PCR rigmarole on the way back in. Worth it for me though, I ain't seen my lady since January.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
I'd like to visit every Scottish Island, the inhabited ones at least.

I've trained twice to run a marathon and both times injured myself training when I was getting to the 15 mile distance. Doubt I'll manage that now.

I've got a tour of Australia/New Zealand and NW USA I'd love to do playing certain golf courses. Would take me maybe 2 months and quite alot of money, so that's unlikely but it's in the back of my brain. I'd like to play every golf course in Scotland, I think that's doable. I'm also doing all the open rota courses just now, holding my nose next week and going to play turnberry, that'll be all of the Scottish host venues done, then onto England/NI.

I'd love to rebuild our wee holiday home myself, certain aspects would be beyond me like the sparking but I think I'd be able to manage the rest with some thought and a fair wind.
If you need to knock Longniddry or Ratho Park off your list give me a shout M. I'm a member of both.

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
If you need to knock Longniddry or Ratho Park off your list give me a shout M. I'm a member of both.
Thanks man, played both but would be good to catch up sometime 👍 just back from lunch at the antiquary, was wondering if I would bump into you!

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Thanks man, played both but would be good to catch up sometime 👍 just back from lunch at the antiquary, was wondering if I would bump into you!

Yeah it would be good to catch up. If you fancy a game some time just let me know and I'll see what I can arrange. I moved from Stockbridge last year but havent reaaly drank in the tiq on a regular basis for years.
Dinnae tell me @Dub’s got his own pint pot and standing place at the bar there too!
Not nowadays Doc but certainly used to have.

ReeYees

New radge
I'd love to travel to the states and visit New York and do the whole California thing. Whilst i'm there i'd love to catch The Tedeschi Trucks Band (large blues band) preferably at Red Rocks. I'd love to see Asia also. Quite fancying learning the saxophone too having played guitar for 26 years i think it's doable apart from the noise aspect of annoying the neighbours.

Oh i'd love like to see episodes 1, 2 and 3 of Star Wars get remade as those last 3 were utter horse piss

Reactions: Zab

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
I'd love to travel to the states and visit New York and do the whole California thing. Whilst i'm there i'd love to catch The Tedeschi Trucks Band (large blues band) preferably at Red Rocks. I'd love to see Asia also. Quite fancying learning the saxophone too having played guitar for 26 years i think it's doable apart from the noise aspect of annoying the neighbours.

Oh i'd love like to see episodes 1, 2 and 3 of Star Wars get remade as those last 3 were utter horse piss
Master Derek Trucks at 13, he could play a bit then.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Really, What have you to do for testing to get into Spain and back into Scotland?

Current Scottish government rules are that even if you return from a green country (and Spain is currently orange), and are fully vaccinated, you still need 2 PCR tests on day 2 and 8 from a company chosen by the scottish government at around £89 per test, but you do not need to quarantine,
Bit crazy that, do they accept tests done for work, prob not as cant prove who sent test in

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
I had to give up playing golf due to a fecked rotator cuff but I need to play Harburn one last time before I snuff it

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here