Been a while...

hibs R we

New radge
Hello.. long time since I have posted.. was an original member of the NI Hibs, so for a few of the older folk you may remember the days of coming to Belfast for a session.. some cracking nights had..

Was under the username UWhat? For a long time but can't remember the old email address I used...
Any chance I can change this Username??

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Hello.. long time since I have posted.. was an original member of the NI Hibs, so for a few of the older folk you may remember the days of coming to Belfast for a session.. some cracking nights had..

Was under the username UWhat? For a long time but can't remember the old email address I used...
'boot ye welcome back!

Jamie

Admin

Yes we can change your username mate.

Can also go one stage further and merge with u what which I have found ?

Here is your old profile

Do you want this done?

tricky

Legendary Radge

Went to one or two of those Belfast nights out