Beat the Bookies

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £10.00

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Are betting shops open or do you have to do it online?.Only have about 3 bets a year.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Reaction score
Are betting shops open or do you have to do it online?.Only have about 3 bets a year.

Waiting for my bus in Junction Street, looked through the window at punters in the bookies. Not the place I would want to be at this present time.

BIG G

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Reaction score
Norton not happy with the William Hill sites?Saying unsafe?
If you're not into betting regularly Moaty......and 3 times a year suggests its not a big pastime for you........then it's doing you a favour by telling you its unsafe.
Better off selling your jewels........

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
I'm not really into betting because my old man was an addict.I'm a grand national and odd flutter on first scorer when I feel confident person,I'm a regular Euromillions better that's all.But I've just got this feeling the Jambos are going to do it.I know I shouldn't but I do.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Reaction score
If you have a betfred account they often do pick your punt you bet £5 and get £5 free bet if you lose. Great value.

i normally do something like btts and plus 2.5 goals at evens

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Reaction score
I'm not really into betting because my old man was an addict.I'm a grand national and odd flutter on first scorer when I feel confident person,I'm a regular Euromillions better that's all.But I've just got this feeling the Jambos are going to do it.I know I shouldn't but I do.
Stick to being a pin sticker Moaty.
Unless you're going to do it like P&G ( and IIRC, fieryjack was into his gambling) then just have fun with it.
I'm a coupon on a Saturday/ midweek type and I dont get stressed .

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Reaction score
If you have a betfred account they often do pick your punt you bet £5 and get £5 free bet if you lose. Great value.

i normally do something like btts and plus 2.5 goals at evens
I'm with PP and occasionally get free bets of this kind.
Unlike yersel B, I go for the crazy options with the crazy prices like both teams to have 20 corners each , 5 penalties in 90 minutes and 5 sendings off. 10,000/1.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Reaction score
I'm with PP and occasionally get free bets of this kind.
Unlike yersel B, I go for the crazy options with the crazy prices like both teams to have 20 corners each , 5 penalties in 90 minutes and 5 sendings off. 10,000/1.
Paddy do good offers too, I’ll stick them up here.

skybet too.

I believe William hill, corals and ladbrokes do similar but I don’t get them anymore!

Jamie

Admin
Reaction score
Yer worse than the *&*^ that delayed our bus at the 5-1 eh, staying behind to watch they fucks lift the fucker. Deary me was the sigh from the busload.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Reaction score
I sometimes put a bet on if going to watch a game as I did on Amazon Prime tonight. Keeps a wee interest.

Screenshot_20201217-200329_bet365.jpg

BIG G

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Yer worse than the *&*^ that delayed our bus at the 5-1 eh, staying behind to watch they fucks lift the fucker. Deary me was the sigh from the busload.
I think I was on the bus.

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
Must have been the bus driver.
Anyone else deserved to get left.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
ah wiz fuming :giggle:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
Mon Dieu ? Came fae Macar country. I wisnae there but remember the abuse he got?

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Reaction score
Paddy do good offers too, I’ll stick them up here.

skybet too.

I believe William hill, corals and ladbrokes do similar but I don’t get them anymore!
Coral does a freebie called Rewards Grabber.
Most days its 'try again tomorrow ', but occasionally it gives you free spins on a nominated game.
This morning I got £8.20.
It's not a lot , but for pinstickers like myself it's a victory!

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Reaction score
Just realised this was on the wrong forum. Silly me. Moved.

BIG G

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here