• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Barnes away

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

Not a good performance to bow out on

Goodbye

Aw well I guess keeper is now a priority for this window

I am guessing Dabrowski is coming back from Thistle?

Obviously wasn't playing enough football for their liking.

It won't be hard to find a keeper. Doesn't mean the standard will be upto much, but we'll get cover for the season.

I am guessing Dabrowski is coming back from Thistle?

Recalling him might be an option. Dumbarton though?
Id maybe let him keep playing however, better for his development than being a back up here for the season?

Its so hard for a young keeper ever to break into a first team, there's no protection, when its your time to be involved there's nobody to save you, you have to be pretty special to get that trust.
Or prove yourself while away, id keep him out.

Recalling him might be an option. Dumbarton though?

My bad, dunno where I got Thistle?

My bad, dunno where I got Thistle?

Can't help you there aha!
I can only think of Callum Booth ever going from us to Thistle ?‍♂️

Don't think he's been recalled but more trying to save face - (that's about all he could save!) as hopefully been told not good enough and won't play again.
Another in long line of glorious goalkeeping disasters - won't be missed. :47:

Wonder if we can get Liam Kelly off them instead? Ex Hun/Livi keeper, was very decent.

I wonder if this has been expected by Hibs ?

Seems a bit of an odd move by QPR to be honest. They knew he was coming here as second choice to Marciano, so they can't be too unhappy that he has only played a few first team games.

I think we will bring in another back up keeper.

Dabrowski is getting regular games at Dumbarton, which he won't get if he is recalled by Hibs.

Sam Morrow.

Sam Morrow.

Fair play, thats going back a bit.

Pleased to see the back of him, perhaps the worst goalie Ive ever seen in a Hibs top.

Imagine QPR will punt him elsewhere, cant see it as him being recalled so much as being sent back there

Fair play, thats going back a bit.

I do.

:cryy:

Sean Welsh

Sean Welsh
Derek Collins. Tall Pish. One of them scored a hat trick for thistle.

Id have to think it was Derek Collins.

Pleased to see the back of him, perhaps the worst goalie Ive ever seen in a Hibs top.

Imagine QPR will punt him elsewhere, cant see it as him being recalled so much as being sent back there
You haven’t been to many games then ?

1609765862826.png

Derek Collins. Tall Pish. One of them scored a hat trick for thistle.

Id have to think it was Derek Collins.
Had a look and Collins scored 1 for them. Welsh scored 6 but no mention of a hat trick.

Had a look and Collins scored 1 for them. Welsh scored 6 but no mention of a hat trick.
I think Tall Pish = Paul Tosh, loaned from Hibs to Partick

Sean Welsh

We would have better off keeping him considering some of the midfielders we had circa 2010-2014, Matt Thornhill etc.

Welsh went on to be quite a decent player

Worst Hibs goalie I’ve seen either Graham Smith or Zibi

Probably a tie between Zibi (notable for being the only shite Polish goalkeeper ever) and Maka.

It was Paul tosh. He scored 4 in a Scottish cup win for them.

Probably a tie between Zibi (notable for being the only shite Polish goalkeeper ever) and Maka.

I hated Tony Caig as a kid, can still visualise him dropping a cross in front of the North stand letting I think, Dunfermline score a gimme

I agree with your choices but I would suggest a game against the Jamboes at Tynecastle separates them: Zibi let in four in the first game of a season whereas Maka had his best game ever in a Hibs jersey when Deeks scored from the spot on a night when they should have murdered us and we outplayed them.

You haven’t been to many games then ?
Yeah, probably only about a thousand give or take a hundred, so wont know what Im talking about.

Always good that someone knows my opinion better than me.

Could be right Robbie, but not sure Id be any less happy if either of them were playing last Saturday than the boy that did.

Makalambay annoyed me more than any other gk at the club, his lack of paying attention done my nut in.

One away game in particular, possibly up in Aberdeen, when he just kicked it out from his hands and it hit their strikers back - he in turn scored from it... arrrgghh all the time and money spent getting there and he just fucked it all up by not paying attention.

Also that Iclandic goalie, the basketball playing criminal Gottskalksson, may have been worse than any of the others mentioned - so barney may be right and I am being a bit harsh on Barnes. Hes still gash though.

Yeah, probably only about a thousand give or take a hundred, so wont know what Im talking about.

Always good that someone knows my opinion better than me.
looks like I have already broken my new year resolution off not causing any Barney's on here :)
I wasn't intending to doubt your credentials as a Hibs fan, more trying to point out that perhaps your memory has faded (or you have blanked out) the utter calamity's that were Makalamby, Zibi, and Ollie the non goalie.
Although the boy Barnes had a bit of a stinker last week, he had actually made a save in some previous games, taking him above the clowns listed.

looks like I have already broken my new year resolution off not causing any Barney's on here :)
I wasn't intending to doubt your credentials as a Hibs fan, more trying to point out that perhaps your memory has faded (or you have blanked out) the utter calamity's that were Makalamby, Zibi, and Ollie the non goalie.
Although the boy Barnes had a bit of a stinker last week, he had actually made a save in some previous games, taking him above the clowns listed.
Yeah - sorry!

Who is St. Mirren' s second or third goalie?

BIG G

Why not wish Mr. Barnes well? I thought he had a good game at Ibrox? Surely he must get the sympathy vote playing behind Hibs' back four? Good luck to him he was a Hibee.

Who was the clown who played last season?
I don’t think he actually made a save.

Well you should know you're a Hibs supporter.

Maxwell

Thanks for the memories.

Mr Wilson......

CNpAEVsWoAAne99.jpeg

Mr Simpson....

ronnie-simpson-dd08546a-9cc3-4a2a-9ee8-1e6c56f7dca-resize-750.jpeg

Mr Herriot

ET45B21XYAA4sO2-1.jpg

BIG G

Last edited:
Well you should know you're a Hibs supporter.
It was a quiz question.?
your a bouncer , you should have known. ?

I liked Maka!

This thread has been viewed 2784 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back