Barnes away

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Probably a tie between Zibi (notable for being the only shite Polish goalkeeper ever) and Maka.

I hated Tony Caig as a kid, can still visualise him dropping a cross in front of the North stand letting I think, Dunfermline score a gimme

WJC1848

Well-Known Radge
Probably a tie between Zibi (notable for being the only shite Polish goalkeeper ever) and Maka.
I agree with your choices but I would suggest a game against the Jamboes at Tynecastle separates them: Zibi let in four in the first game of a season whereas Maka had his best game ever in a Hibs jersey when Deeks scored from the spot on a night when they should have murdered us and we outplayed them.

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
Makalambay annoyed me more than any other gk at the club, his lack of paying attention done my nut in.

One away game in particular, possibly up in Aberdeen, when he just kicked it out from his hands and it hit their strikers back - he in turn scored from it... arrrgghh all the time and money spent getting there and he just fucked it all up by not paying attention.

Also that Iclandic goalie, the basketball playing criminal Gottskalksson, may have been worse than any of the others mentioned - so barney may be right and I am being a bit harsh on Barnes. Hes still gash though.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Yeah, probably only about a thousand give or take a hundred, so wont know what Im talking about.

Always good that someone knows my opinion better than me.
looks like I have already broken my new year resolution off not causing any Barney's on here :)
I wasn't intending to doubt your credentials as a Hibs fan, more trying to point out that perhaps your memory has faded (or you have blanked out) the utter calamity's that were Makalamby, Zibi, and Ollie the non goalie.
Although the boy Barnes had a bit of a stinker last week, he had actually made a save in some previous games, taking him above the clowns listed.

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
looks like I have already broken my new year resolution off not causing any Barney's on here :)
I wasn't intending to doubt your credentials as a Hibs fan, more trying to point out that perhaps your memory has faded (or you have blanked out) the utter calamity's that were Makalamby, Zibi, and Ollie the non goalie.
Although the boy Barnes had a bit of a stinker last week, he had actually made a save in some previous games, taking him above the clowns listed.
Yeah - sorry!

hibbiemacfie

Well-Known Radge
Why not wish Mr. Barnes well? I thought he had a good game at Ibrox? Surely he must get the sympathy vote playing behind Hibs' back four? Good luck to him he was a Hibee.