• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Barker

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Cryptic tweet fae him last night,simply says “Free”

Nelson Mandela [emoji848]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

It's very weird....

Mibbes he was due Stokes

He seems a pretty weird wee guy.

think its to do with a game that he plays on his pc

If he's free I think we should sign him on a 3 year deal.

Yeah, I know!

I was delighted for him when he scored.

I was delighted for him when he scored.

He was pretty chuffed too.

I think the MOM was awarded partly for his performance and partly for his goal celebrations!

Would love to see us push the boat out to sign him. Be a wise investment, he's a very talented youngster.

Would love to see us push the boat out to sign him. Be a wise investment, he's a very talented youngster.

We'd have to push it some distance.

Pretty sure he's on around £10k per week.

He'd be a great signing though.

Break up with his woman? :lookaround:

We'd have to push it some distance.

Pretty sure he's on around £10k per week.

He'd be a great signing though.

He might be on 10 grand with Man City but he's got as much chance of staying there as I have signing for them!

The English academies are awash with talented young players who are going nowhere near their clubs first team.

He'd be a cracking signing for us.

We'd have to push it some distance.Pretty sure he's on around £10k per week.He'd be a great signing though.
That's big dough right there. I'd be inclined to offer him £5k a week and 10% of any future transfer fee.

That's big dough right there. I'd be inclined to offer him £5k a week and 10% of any future transfer fee.

No danger is he on 10k a week at City

He's got the flashiest motor(s) at the club. Citeh pay silly money. Even to untried kids

Maybe - maybe not. From a redtop last year......

"MANCHESTER City ace Brandon Barker's prized £20,000 shoe collection has been nicked from his home, it's claimed.
During the raid the 19-year-old – who is believed to be on a £10,000-a-week salary – is said to have lost 10 pairs of Christian Louboutin trainers worth about £2000 each.
In a further blow his dad’s £40,000 Mercedes was also said to be stolen during the burglary at the family home in Didsbury, Greater Manchester."

"MANCHESTER City ace Brandon Barker's prized £20,000 shoe collection has been nicked from his home, it's claimed.
During the raid the 19-year-old – who is believed to be on a £10,000-a-week salary – is said to have lost 10 pairs of Christian Louboutin trainers worth about £2000 each.
In a further blow his dad’s £40,000 Mercedes was also said to be stolen during the burglary at the family home in Didsbury, Greater Manchester."

Sweet jesus.

I love the way that the 'further blow' is losing the merc!!!!

That really is another world.

Out for season?

Criptic message on twitter from the kid “devasted”

Hope not!

Just seen that

Would be a real blow to lose Barker for the season.
I've really enjoyed watching him play, and he has enhanced our attacking options.
Could be he has played his last game for Hibs unless Man City agree to loan him out again to us next season.

I love the way that the 'further blow' is losing the merc!!!!

Now that's funny :thumbgrin

Out for 2 months, torn hamstring, EEN. Nightmare.

A shame.
Hopefully he comes back flying with a point to prove in the final run.
Good player when there's noise. Hope he recovers well.

Shame for the lad, and a big miss. His absence will either result in a change in formation, or an opportunity for Danny Swanson to prove himself to Neil Lennon.

Fuck sake..!

Feel sorry for him, admittedly not been his biggest fan but he was getting better as the season went on, hopefully comes back stronger for the last part of the season when we will no doubt be needing him

Tweeted that he is sad his time at Hibs is coming to an end.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Tweeted that he is sad his time at Hibs is coming to an end.

Has he? I don't see that on his Twitter feed.

He's given an interview where he says that to the EEN but also says he'd love to come back.

Yeah was retweeted by hibs mad I think. Sounded a bit like a goodbye and thanks. Would be good to see him back.

I hope we do all we can to keep him - he’s got real quality and will only get better. The fact he’s clearly enjoying his time here, along with how much Lennon rates him, will hopefully help us keep him although finances will ultimately dictate what happens.

It's entirely down to Manchester City whether Barker is loaned out again to Hibs or anyone else for that matter.
They may just want to cash in on him as he has no chance of ever breaking into that team.
If they are willing to loan him back for another year at the same rate, and he is keen to come back then I see no reason why we can't do the deal.
As I say though it's all down to his parent club.

Says he would come back if not wanted at City...

Hopefully Lennon can persuade him to join Hibs if City allow it. My biggest fear is not City releasing him, it's his agent filling his head full of shit and trying to get him a bigger payday down south.

Hes under contract until 2020.

He's missed a large part of this season through injury.

He'd certainly be an interesting season long loan prospect - similar to Patrick Roberts - but - his second season at Celtic doesnt seem to have been a rip roaring success.

Would love him back next season, under NL & Co he is only going to get better and better.

This thread has been viewed 1980 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back