Barker

Greenmachine

Aulder Than Shrink This Radge
Would be a real blow to lose Barker for the season.
I've really enjoyed watching him play, and he has enhanced our attacking options.
Could be he has played his last game for Hibs unless Man City agree to loan him out again to us next season.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
A shame.
Hopefully he comes back flying with a point to prove in the final run.
Good player when there's noise. Hope he recovers well.

Zab

Admin
Shame for the lad, and a big miss. His absence will either result in a change in formation, or an opportunity for Danny Swanson to prove himself to Neil Lennon.

tricky

Legendary Radge
Maybe - maybe not. From a redtop last year......

"MANCHESTER City ace Brandon Barker's prized £20,000 shoe collection has been nicked from his home, it's claimed.
During the raid the 19-year-old – who is believed to be on a £10,000-a-week salary – is said to have lost 10 pairs of Christian Louboutin trainers worth about £2000 each.
In a further blow his dad’s £40,000 Mercedes was also said to be stolen during the burglary at the family home in Didsbury, Greater Manchester."

Fuck sake..!

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Feel sorry for him, admittedly not been his biggest fan but he was getting better as the season went on, hopefully comes back stronger for the last part of the season when we will no doubt be needing him

Smurf

Tweeted that he is sad his time at Hibs is coming to an end.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Has he? I don't see that on his Twitter feed.

He's given an interview where he says that to the EEN but also says he'd love to come back.

EastMeetsWest

Well-Known Radge
Yeah was retweeted by hibs mad I think. Sounded a bit like a goodbye and thanks. Would be good to see him back.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Zab

Admin
I hope we do all we can to keep him - he’s got real quality and will only get better. The fact he’s clearly enjoying his time here, along with how much Lennon rates him, will hopefully help us keep him although finances will ultimately dictate what happens.

Greenmachine

It's entirely down to Manchester City whether Barker is loaned out again to Hibs or anyone else for that matter.
They may just want to cash in on him as he has no chance of ever breaking into that team.
If they are willing to loan him back for another year at the same rate, and he is keen to come back then I see no reason why we can't do the deal.
As I say though it's all down to his parent club.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Hopefully Lennon can persuade him to join Hibs if City allow it. My biggest fear is not City releasing him, it's his agent filling his head full of shit and trying to get him a bigger payday down south.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Hes under contract until 2020.

He's missed a large part of this season through injury.

He'd certainly be an interesting season long loan prospect - similar to Patrick Roberts - but - his second season at Celtic doesnt seem to have been a rip roaring success.