Barker

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
If he's free I think we should sign him on a 3 year deal.

Yeah, I know!

Jack

We'd have to push it some distance.

Pretty sure he's on around £10k per week.

He'd be a great signing though.

He might be on 10 grand with Man City but he's got as much chance of staying there as I have signing for them!

The English academies are awash with talented young players who are going nowhere near their clubs first team.

He'd be a cracking signing for us.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
No danger is he on 10k a week at City

Maybe - maybe not. From a redtop last year......

"MANCHESTER City ace Brandon Barker's prized £20,000 shoe collection has been nicked from his home, it's claimed.
During the raid the 19-year-old – who is believed to be on a £10,000-a-week salary – is said to have lost 10 pairs of Christian Louboutin trainers worth about £2000 each.
In a further blow his dad’s £40,000 Mercedes was also said to be stolen during the burglary at the family home in Didsbury, Greater Manchester."

southfieldhibby

"MANCHESTER City ace Brandon Barker's prized £20,000 shoe collection has been nicked from his home, it's claimed.
During the raid the 19-year-old – who is believed to be on a £10,000-a-week salary – is said to have lost 10 pairs of Christian Louboutin trainers worth about £2000 each.
In a further blow his dad’s £40,000 Mercedes was also said to be stolen during the burglary at the family home in Didsbury, Greater Manchester."

Sweet jesus.

Zab

Admin

That really is another world.