• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Bad luck for the tractor boys

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

If they can change seven players and beat us I reckon they can change four and beat St Mirren, sadly.

I'd love to avoid this lot in the final if we get past Utd. They have the Indian sign over us at the minute.

Some things are more important than football I guess so hopefully, the four boys recover quickly and well. I would love to see us avoid playing them in the final, they just seem to have a hold over us. Feel a lot more confident, providing we get through to the final of course which is far from a given, playing St Mirren

If they can change seven players and beat us I reckon they can change four and beat St Mirren, sadly.

I'd love to avoid this lot in the final if we get past Utd. They have the Indian sign over us at the minute.
Time to put an end to their stranglehold.

The only way to get rid of a hoodoo is to beat it.

This supposed fear of the farmers rips my knitting. It’s the sort of mentality which has haunted our club for decades. Yes, for sure like every team, you must treat them with respect, but they are nothing to fear.

Thought this thread was gonna be about Ed sheeran sponsoring Ipswich

We should look at the same. We could have the proclaimers sponsoring us

Bobby Zlamal has joined St Johnstone on an emergency loan deal for seven days.

That's St Mirren in the final then....

That's just thinking out loud 👀🤓

This thread has been viewed 1000 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
ÂŁ100.00
Earned
ÂŁ100.75
Back