• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Away days back on

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

fuck the huns

fuck the huns
Still give them fuck all in December

Is this the government or Scottish football?
Sounds like a reaction to complaints against Hunco

Fuck the huns

Hibs were too quiet about this also but Fuck the Huns.

Is this the government or Scottish football?
Sounds like a reaction to complaints against Hunco
that was my thoughts too , bit of a coincidence

Obviously to help them out , couldny make it up šŸ˜”

Wouldnā€™t want other clubs to have a reason to stop the hoards travelling

Scottish football authorities have given the green light for the scrapping of mandatory matchday Covid-19 red zones.

Scottish football authorities have given the green light for the scrapping of mandatory matchday Covid-19 red zones.
Green light but not compulsory šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
give them heehaw šŸ˜œ

Green light but not compulsory šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
give them heehaw šŸ˜œ
You can pretty much guarantee celtic won't give them tickets for the next game at celtic Park the fans will be in uproar and their board will not be that tone deaf.

We and the Hibernian board should be no different.

If no tickets received then no tickets given

800 tickets for Aberdeen away

No covid checks as they expect less than a 10k crowd as only 65 percent of season tickets been turning up.

From our announced attendances and what it looks like to the naked eye I wouldnt be surprised if our figures are similar.

800 tickets for Aberdeen away

No covid checks as they expect less than a 10k crowd as only 65 percent of season tickets been turning up.

From our announced attendances and what it looks like to the naked eye I wouldnt be surprised if our figures are similar.

Where are you seeing that?

Where are you seeing that?

I would expect us to take more than 800, are Aberdeen capping it at that and has it been discussed with Hibs, @Power ?

For the aulder radges, if you've got a Scotlrail Club 50 railcard, you can get a tenner return to anywhere in Scotland. See you in Aberdeen. :49: :041:šŸ‡³šŸ‡¬

Thats good, wisnae going to go because of the covid passport thing! Going now :grinning-smiley-045:

For the aulder radges, if you've got a Scotlrail Club 50 railcard, you can get a tenner return to anywhere in Scotland. See you in Aberdeen. :49: :041:šŸ‡³šŸ‡¬

Really, is that the saltire card, can you message me a link please? They are charging me that for return to Hampden this weekend!

Last edited:
Really, is that the saltire card, can you message me a link please? They are charging me that for return to Hampden this weekend!
Scotrail Club 50 railcard link

I am thinking of the Saltire smart card. Good deal but I barely use the train as I travel with my sons and nephew and it adds up to too much.

Scotrail Club 50 best thing ever 6 quid return Bathgate to Edinburgh

Who the fcuk would want to return to Bathgate though?

:grinning-smiley-045:

I would expect us to take more than 800, are Aberdeen capping it at that and has it been discussed with Hibs, @Power ?
Nothing has dropped down to me but it looks like they are purposely attempting to keep their numbers to less than 10k.

800 away ticket cap for their upcoming games confirmed here - Club expects forthcoming home crowds to remain under 10,000 threshold with supporters not subject to the proof of vaccine scheme - Aberdeen FC

Nothing has dropped down to me but it looks like they are purposely attempting to keep their numbers to less than 10k.

800 away ticket cap for their upcoming games confirmed here - Club expects forthcoming home crowds to remain under 10,000 threshold with supporters not subject to the proof of vaccine scheme - Aberdeen FC

Poor. They must know away fans trips there are expensive, going in an empty bus or car is not cost effective for most. Fair enough, 799 away cap when they come to see us.

Poor. They must know away fans trips there are expensive, going in an empty bus or car is not cost effective for most. Fair enough, 799 away cap when they come to see us.

Could be less, just claim a 10k attendance every week and let nobody in.
Avoid any passport nonsense.

Thereā€™s also The National Entitlement card for 60+ which allows free bus travel anywhere in Scotland.

Just don't start on Bo'ness! :eek:

Just don't start on Bo'ness! :eek:
Was there a week or five ago at that park. I was looking for some guy with a dog and a Hibs top.
Must have missed you.

Was there a week or five ago at that park. I was looking for some guy with a dog and a Hibs top.
Must have missed you.
Thought you'd given up dogging ???

I'm wanting to move back to Bathgate šŸ¤£

Thought you'd given up dogging ???
And stalking I hope!

4 tickets bought no bother this morning. The 800 looks to be fine for us

Ticket bought for pittodrie, Ā£1.50 to collect it myself..

Any spare tickets for Aberdeen gae me a shout . 1 required. Ta very much...

This thread has been viewed 1851 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£47.50
Back