• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Australia's flying Squirrel

Jack

Private Member
Reaction score
Read it and (almost) weep!

Capable of playing on either wing or as the central striker, the pacey 28-year-old is averaging a goal in every second game for the Socceroos. Netting three times in the last four clashes, he has emerged as the Australian most likely to deliver a crunch strike against a big nation or in a tough environment.

Screenshot_20211011-205906_Samsung Internet.jpg

Read it and (almost) weep!

Capable of playing on either wing or as the central striker, the pacey 28-year-old is averaging a goal in every second game for the Socceroos. Netting three times in the last four clashes, he has emerged as the Australian most likely to deliver a crunch strike against a big nation or in a tough environment.

View attachment 6786

Who in the Scotland camp is to blame for not getting Boyler to commit to playing for us. Whoever it is, is an arse.

Who in the Scotland camp is to blame for not getting Boyler to commit to playing for us. Whoever it is, is an arse.
It was the GJP, who told him at best he would be a bit part player.

Yup, GJP said we were “spoiled for choice” in MB’s position, or words to that effect.

Can only really think of James Forest of Ryan Fraser who were or are similar, and Boyle is better than both at present.

11:14 ko tnite (weird time ) v japan

Ignore me again 😩 , think it’s 11:10 am 🤷‍♂️

Watch it here.

1-0 nippon

Cheers. I had a feeling GJP was culpable. Fukking idiot of a man.

Cheers. I had a feeling GJP was culpable. Fukking idiot of a man.
His assistant Faddy was on Sportsound the other night complaining about our lack of options up front too.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

1-1

2-1 nippon

2-1 nippon
Ooft that was a horrible yin

Ooft that was a horrible yin
And Boyle subbed off. I only put it on five minutes ago, think I may have jinxed it for the Aussies.

And Boyle subbed off. I only put it on five minutes ago, think I may have jinxed it for the Aussies.
Japan deserved tae win, they were the better team although their winner was a bit on the lucky side.

Still well placed

Attachments

• 1239A373-72B9-46EC-9AAA-54B2C8F47459.png
    1239A373-72B9-46EC-9AAA-54B2C8F47459.png
    197.8 KB · Views: 16
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
What does hindsight have to do with anything? We could all see he was worthy of a call-up at the time the Aussies opened the door for him.

It is a glaring insight into those that run our football game, that Boyle was deemed not good enough, and now plays for a team that would be favourites , by long odds I would imagine, to beat us. 😅

It is a glaring insight into those that run our football game, that Boyle was deemed not good enough, and now plays for a team that would be favourites , by long odds I would imagine, to beat us. 😅
Don't think Australia would beat us. Seen a few games of theirs and they're no that good.

Don't think Australia would beat us. Seen a few games of theirs and they're no that good.
Tbf, they dont have to be

I blame Judas.

Others may blame @Sproule3

:coffee1:

Neither are we 🤣

Neither are we 🤣

I was at the Israel game, on our day, yes we are. Best Scotland squad in a generation.

Scotland might have been pish against the Faroes but we are a better team than the Aussies.

Australia are ranked 31. Scotland 45. I know where my money would go.

The faroes embarrassed us in football terms technically at times in the first half. Which is totally outrageous and shows how far as a team, country, tactically and basic movement of the ball, we have fell by the wayside. All because we bow to SKY and our weak administration who believe our game is all about the bigots.. the quicker players get out of our set up the better it is for them

I was at the Israel game, on our day, yes we are. Best Scotland squad in a generation.
4 wins in a row is impressive but apart from the israel second half performance , it’s been eye-bleeding stuff and a lot of that is down to SC , along with a distinct lack of quality up front 🤔
The one shining light for me being Billy Gilmour who has been exceptional 👏

Scotland might have been pish against the Faroes but we are a better team than the Aussies.
I watched a fair bit of the A- league to see how Jamie Mclaren was doing and IMO the football was as good to watch as some of the stuff served up in the SPL

Australia are ranked 31. Scotland 45. I know where my money would go.
Austria are 29, we beat them. Hungary 40 drew wi the 3rd best team in the world.

Austria are 29, we beat them. Hungary 40 drew wi the 3rd best team in the world.
We struggled to beat the equivalent of a Perth city select.

We struggled to beat the equivalent of a Perth city select.
So did Denmark.

What does hindsight have to do with anything? We could all see he was worthy of a call-up at the time the Aussies opened the door for him.
Well dub.... I'm sure GJP would have, with hindsight welcomed MB into the Scotland Fold. The fact that us Hibbys could see it is neither here nor there. It wont be that much of a revelation to you that sometimes, in this country, news on the form of fitballers playing for the Edinburgh clubs doesnae get further that Harthill.

Is that glasgow junk press 🤔

Is that glasgow junk press 🤔
Ginger Judas Prick.

Ginger Judas Prick.
Thanks doc , been away for a while 👍

4 wins in a row is impressive but apart from the israel second half performance , it’s been eye-bleeding stuff and a lot of that is down to SC , along with a distinct lack of quality up front 🤔
The one shining light for me being Billy Gilmour who has been exceptional 👏
Wee Billy Gilmour has the knack of being able to receive a ball from/deliver the ball in any direction.

This thread has been viewed 1322 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back