Australia's flying Squirrel

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £20.00

Hattie

Donator
The faroes embarrassed us in football terms technically at times in the first half. Which is totally outrageous and shows how far as a team, country, tactically and basic movement of the ball, we have fell by the wayside. All because we bow to SKY and our weak administration who believe our game is all about the bigots.. the quicker players get out of our set up the better it is for them

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
I was at the Israel game, on our day, yes we are. Best Scotland squad in a generation.
4 wins in a row is impressive but apart from the israel second half performance , it’s been eye-bleeding stuff and a lot of that is down to SC , along with a distinct lack of quality up front 🤔
The one shining light for me being Billy Gilmour who has been exceptional 👏

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
What does hindsight have to do with anything? We could all see he was worthy of a call-up at the time the Aussies opened the door for him.
Well dub.... I'm sure GJP would have, with hindsight welcomed MB into the Scotland Fold. The fact that us Hibbys could see it is neither here nor there. It wont be that much of a revelation to you that sometimes, in this country, news on the form of fitballers playing for the Edinburgh clubs doesnae get further that Harthill.

jock3

Well-Known Radge
4 wins in a row is impressive but apart from the israel second half performance , it’s been eye-bleeding stuff and a lot of that is down to SC , along with a distinct lack of quality up front 🤔
The one shining light for me being Billy Gilmour who has been exceptional 👏
Wee Billy Gilmour has the knack of being able to receive a ball from/deliver the ball in any direction.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here