• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Austin Samuels

I have never seen anything officially linking Hibs with either McCart or Kerr from St Johnstone.

That said, I am not ITK.

Hibs are always in the wrong when it comes to supporters assuming stuff and it doesn’t happen.

I have never seen anything officially linking Hibs with either McCart or Kerr from St Johnstone.

That said, I am not ITK.

Hibs are always in the wrong when it comes to supporters assuming stuff and it doesn’t happen.

Rejected bids at the start of the window

I just don't see what we can offer them to get him early tbh.

There's no chance they need money, any sum will be nowhere near enough to make them consider it, and if they would consider it, it'd be too much to pay for a player coming for free in a few months.

They could afford to pay Kaka's wages, Nani's wages, Alex Pato...
Sponsorships and licensing over there is worth mental money.

Just can't see them being interested.

Sounds a bit like us though eh?

Aye worryingly.

I hope it is. Good player, club captain there, exactly what we need.

My only slight concern about Kerr or McCart coming in from St. Johnstone is that they are very much ingrained into playing as part of a back three, with a solid bank of midfielders in front of them… They won’t get that kind of protection at Hibs, we are much more open in that regard.

That's a fair point.

Reactions: Zab
Rejected bids at the start of the window
Fair enough, thanks Hammi

My last point stands though

I've got a fear of a Kugi or Murdoch coming in the next few days.

Rumour has it Aberdeen may have hijacked the deal 🙄

Rumour has it Aberdeen may have hijacked the deal 🙄

Doesn't mention that in the article but if true and we let slip I'll and many others won't be happy. Unless it's another Ojo :gigglle:

The Daily Ranger have got him up in Aberdeen.

Were we interested? 🤷‍♂️

I think the budget might have changed some from the start of the season. I'm guessing we have a few shortlists that included the sale of Doig, maybe Porto, or Nissy. Also a possibility that McGinn left Villa. As it stands none of that has happened and we are looking at more affordable options. We do need players, but I'm not that overly worried right now. I think we'll bring in adequate players, maybe not quite as good as we may have had more funds been available.

Signed for the sheep…

Good for him, he was never here trialling so I doubt he was a genuine consideration.

Good for him, he was never here trialling so I doubt he was a genuine consideration.

Aye don’t think we were ever interested. Can put this thread to bed now… next!

Signed for the sheep…
Of course he has haha

• Haha

So someone we didn’t have an interest in, has signed for another team.

I can live with that.

This thread has been viewed 3319 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back