• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Austin Samuels

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Wolves forward, 20 yr auld and fast as fuck apparently. We’re interested according tae somebody over the road.

Wolves forward, 20 yr auld and fast as fuck apparently. We’re interested according tae somebody over the road.

If folk were worried about Scott's goalscoring record then this boys nae chance to the Bounce hierarchy :gigglle:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210821-132238_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210821-132238_Chrome.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 42
Do Hibs ever utilise their contacts down south? I'd hope someone spoke with John McGinn to ask if he sees any young hungry players on the fringes at Villa who could come and do a job

I seen an article about him, plays in Wolves under 23’s and has been playing really well lately and scoring goals which has caught the attention of a few clubs.

I seen an article about him, plays in Wolves under 23’s and has been playing really well lately and scoring goals which has caught the attention of a few clubs.

Is there anyway to find his non senior record?

Is there anyway to find his non senior record?

Not sure mate, sorry

Not sure mate, sorry

Be interesting to see I reckon.

If folk were worried about Scott's goalscoring record then this boys nae chance to the Bounce hierarchy :gigglle:

For me this lad ticks the boxes, young, very quick, direct and certainly knows where the goals are, the lad would be ready and match fit to play where if the rumours are true we are thinking about a player in his 30’s over weight, not match fit and would take a while to get him up to that standard, he also has calf issues also, and more importantly as @PILTONSTANY said it doesn’t fit our model of bringing young players with a sell on value, over to you Mathie.

This would be a loan deal, the lads highly rated.

This would be a loan deal, the lads highly rated.

So is Scott at Hull but Ross mentioned it could turn out permanently, maybe we could get the same deal with this lad.

Only just signed a new deal in May but the article states it's only a 12 month extension.

Reactions: Zab
So is Scott at Hull but Ross mentioned it could turn out permanently, maybe we could get the same deal with this lad.

He did, but he also said a lot of things would need to line up for it to happen.
That sounds more hopeful than likely to me.
Never know what could happen though.

He did, but he also said a lot of things would need to line up for it to happen.
That sounds more hopeful than likely to me.
Never know what could happen though.

Probably seeing how well Scott does for us before hand.

Can he play at centre half?

Get Marv back.

Samuels is Close to joining Oldham on loan now.

Samuels is Close to joining Oldham on loan now.

Oh no.

Old Hibs back penny-pinching?

Oh no.

Old Hibs back penny-pinching?

Doubt we were actually in for him mate, but if we were interested it’s too late.

Doubt we were actually in for him mate, but if we were interested it’s too late.

I've got a fear of a Kugi or Murdoch coming in the next few days.

I've got a fear of a Kugi or Murdoch coming in the next few days.

Mathie has to get this right and the quicker the better, I don’t want us late on in the window scrambling looking for players

Mathie has to get this right and the quicker the better, I don’t want us late on in the window scrambling looking for players

This is the last week, already late imo.

McCart is probably still who we're after, if they get Europe that's out the window and then we're in a scramble.

Just seen tryin tae get Mueller early.

Reactions: Zab
McCart is probably still who we're after, if they get Europe that's out the window and then we're in a scramble.

Aye possibly. Can't be putting our eggs in one basket for McCart like you say he may stay.

Just seen tryin tae get Mueller early.

I just don't see what we can offer them to get him early tbh.

There's no chance they need money, any sum will be nowhere near enough to make them consider it, and if they would consider it, it'd be too much to pay for a player coming for free in a few months.

They could afford to pay Kaka's wages, Nani's wages, Alex Pato...
Sponsorships and licensing over there is worth mental money.

Just can't see them being interested.

Aye possibly. Can't be putting our eggs in one basket for McCart like you say he may stay.

Sounds a bit like us though eh?

If they continue to play in Europe I don’t think we have a chance to sign him, I just hope we have a list of options because for me the defence needs sorting before we even think about any other position.

If they continue to play in Europe I don’t think we have a chance to sign him, I just hope we have a list of options because for me the defence needs sorting before we even think about any other position.

Aye I hope we've got a list, but I worry that if we have put our eggs in this basket, then we won't have made contact or even started proceedings on the other players.
This is another late show, crazy how we've done business really early... Then really late.. I hope we do some late business 😬😬

Aye I hope we've got a list, but I worry that if we have put our eggs in this basket, then we won't have made contact or even started proceedings on the other players.
This is another late show, crazy how we've done business really early... Then really late.. I hope we do some late business 😬😬
Early yet.
Star pishin yersel this time next week if there's no one been signed.
No need to reek like Shrink just yet.

But i thought it was all about money? Hibs penny pinching etc? Ffs i cant keep up with the irony on here these days

How come we werent losing all these soft goals last season , whats changed and why ??

How come we werent losing all these soft goals last season , whats changed and why ??

We lost soft goals last year too. But we were more defensively minded I think.
We're far more open and willing to get forward, so we're doable on the break.

But i thought it was all about money? Hibs penny pinching etc? Ffs i cant keep up with the irony on here these days

Penny pinching? More to do with St Johnstone not willing to let any players go whilst be in Europe.

I think it'll be Kerr....

It’s always been a concern where we are letting so many crosses come into the box, I personally think we haven’t had a defence in depth Daz mate and as @Hami said there was soft goals lost last year.

Seemingly Championship clubs in England waiting to pounce, but I am hoping he will choose us.

I hope it is. Good player, club captain there, exactly what we need.

My only slight concern about Kerr or McCart coming in from St. Johnstone is that they are very much ingrained into playing as part of a back three, with a solid bank of midfielders in front of them… They won’t get that kind of protection at Hibs, we are much more open in that regard.

The more expensive option? I hope so, McCarts a good defender, but Kerr's the better one.

Either way, we need a defender in the door.

Penny pinching? More to do with St Johnstone not willing to let any players go whilst be in Europe.
But this thread has folk talking about the money situ, hibs penny pinching mentioned as well. If we dont get a player it’s always about money, so why would he stay at St J, if we offered him more money 🤷‍♂️ Cant have it both ways

But this thread has folk talking about the money situ, hibs penny pinching mentioned as well. If we dont get a player it’s always about money, so why would he stay at St J, if we offered him more money 🤷‍♂️ Cant have it both ways

You are asking the wrong person mate as I haven’t mentioned anything about money, my understanding is St Johnstone are not interested in letting any of their players go whilst they are in Europe nothing to do with money.

This thread has been viewed 3318 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back