Anyone following the Sturgeon v Salmond shenanigans

Do you think Sturgeon should resign

• No, she's nothing to resign for

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • No, she's really popular even if she had done something we can overlook it

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Yes, although her breaches of the ministerial code were trivial rules are rules

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Yes, the manoeuvres of the first minister and her allies have brought shame on the parliament

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters

mike t

LOVE with Arthur Lee Radge
Well I live in Central Edinburgh and I won't be voting for BPB. It's not that I don't share most of his aspirations for Scotland and his views on careerist politicians, it's just that if I did I would be increasing the chances of Ruth the Mooth's successor of retaining the seat for our imperial masters. I voted Labour faithfully until the end of Blair's first term of office. Since then I have always voted SNP, despite some of the shite they spout from time to time (2014 white paper, retain the queen as head of state, retain the pound as our currency etc, etc.). I have never been a member of the SNP, nor intend to be. I don't like affiliating myself to institutions which invariably start off with noble intentions but end up being more concerned with self preservation than the reasons they were set up for e.g. religions, political parties, charitable organisations etc.etc. But I do believe passionately in democracy, of which we haven't experienced much of in Scotlandshire of late. I don't give much of a shit about the SNP, my assumption is that there will be no need for them when we get independence. But I do look forward to political parties having to realign themselves in an independent Scottish republic where they will find themselves a damn sight more accountable than the present system allows. And Big G, you know that I love you but if we do get another referendum dinnae get all better together with some of these wankers.

Big G, you know that I love you but if we do get another referendum dinnae get all better together with some of these wankers.
Well there is no chance of that Michael. Never happened first time round wouldn't happen next time.

BIG G wrote on 4th September 2019.....

I was disgusted that Labour were involved with Tories and Tory Lite. Just before the Ref. I was on Leith Links at Leith Festival and met Mark Lazarowicz my MP at the time who attended a 'No' tent thang. He knew me, however you are backing a Deuce I told him, Labour will suffer because of this Blairite shit. He disagreed. He lost his seat to the SNP.

BIG G

mike t

LOVE with Arthur Lee Radge
It'll be very interesting to see how Labour and the Lib Dems vote in the no confidence nonsense. It would be great if they grew some balls and told dross and the mooth to GTF. But then again.......

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
It'll be very interesting to see how Labour and the Lib Dems vote in the no confidence nonsense. It would be great if they grew some balls and told dross and the mooth to GTF. But then again.....
Given the unionist parties are joined at the hip and saw this as a way to derail the SNP, Indy2 and the independence movement it would be a shocker if they didn't collaborate again.

Given the unionist parties are joined at the hip and saw this as a way to derail the SNP, Indy2 and the independence movement it would be a shocker if they didn't collaborate again.
Wrong. It is indisputable though when Anas Sanwar said "Yet even the most ardent SNP supporter must recognise the women who complained were let down by the Government and that half a million pounds was wasted defending the indefensible in court."

BIG G

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
It's getting on my tits now.
Can all those terrified of NS and the SNP, please make their mind up if she had a witch hunt against him, or she tried to cover it all up?

Can all those terrified of NS and the SNP, please make their mind up if she had a witch hunt against him, or she tried to cover it all up?
As an ardent SNP supporter do you agree with what Sanwar, of whom I am no fan, said......
"Yet even the most ardent SNP supporter must recognise the women who complained were let down by the government and that half a million pounds was wasted defending the indefensible in court."

There should no airbrushing of this by any honest Nationalist worth their salt.

BIG G

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Well she clearly didn’t cover up, someone in her team leaked it at short notice to the daily record to ensure it went public before salmond got reporting restrictions in place - as agreed with government.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
As an ardent SNP supporter do you agree with what Sanwar, of whom I am no fan, said....
"Yet even the most ardent SNP supporter must recognise the women who complained were let down by the government and that half a million pounds was wasted defending the indefensible in court."

There should no airbrushing of this by any honest Nationalist worth their salt.

BIG G
I’ve not read the report, but the two initial complainers have been treated shabbily. No one is going to come forward with complaints against Sturgeons team are they?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £65.00

Unread Posts