• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

All Aboard!!

The Hibby Pirate

American Fitba' Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
As you might have seen on the other thread, plans are progressing well for the Westies' outing to Pittodrie on December 19th. In total we have (so far) bought 12 tickets and have 11 confirmed names. So if you'd like to join what is quickly turning into the Xmas Party Express, get in touch as soon as possible.

Train leaves Glasgow Queen Street at 08:41 (arrives Aberdeen 11:17) then the return from Aberdeen leaves at 18:30 (Queen Street at 21:14).

Cost is the princely sum of 10:25 return!!

Names so far:-

:bbb: Bill C
:bbb: Ian E
:bbb: Simon E
:bbb: Vini F
:bbb: Kenny H
:bbb: Colin M
:bbb: Brian P
:bbb: Elaine R
:bbb: Ian R
:bbb: Dunc89
:bbb: Masher

Last edited:
Heads up guys, seems like the game may be all ticket

Clydesdale Bank Premier League
19th December 2009
Pittodrie Stadium
Kick Off - 3.00pm
Tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders at 9am on Tuesday 17th November until 9am Wednesday 25th of November with a restriction of one ticket per season ticket holder until general sale which will commence at 9am Wednesday 25th November with a restriction of one per person.

Tickets will be sold starting with the best available in Block Q, then Block R and finally in Block P which is uncovered, so it is advisable to purchase early to avoid disappointment. Ticket Prices:
Adult: 22
Concessions: 16 (Under 18 & Students, 65 & over)
Under 12: 9
Disabled Supporters;
Please contact the Disabled Supporters' Helpline directly on 0131 656 7066, or visit the Hibernian Ticket Office in person

Is Pittodire one of these grounds where its meant to be all ticket but tickets can be bought at the ground or is it best to actually buy in advance? i dont think we'll sell out our allocation completely for aberdeen in the mjddle of december so we should be able to sit together

Are there still places available?

If so I'll take one!

If so I'll take one!

yes there are 2, so you can be added to the list

If so I'll take one!

You're in Duncan! PM me your email address please.

yes there are 2, so you can be added to the list

Ian, saw you nipping into the Gents at Paisley. Me & Vini waited to have a word, but you must have gone back out the In door. bandit
What are your thoughts about getting tickets for the game in advance? Will put an email out during the week.

Ian, saw you nipping into the Gents at Paisley. Me & Vini waited to have a word, but you must have gone back out the In door. bandit
What are your thoughts about getting tickets for the game in advance? Will put an email out during the week.

Thanks for the message Bill!

I did speak to Vinni and i was intending to buy 2 tickets for Pittodrie at the Falkirk game. Vinni suggested you will buy the lot and get reimbursed on the traln?

That's no problem for me as long as you can stand the cash flow?

if you want the money earlier could meet you before the Falkirk game?

Quick bump.

One place still available following a recent withdrawal.

C'mon. You know you want to..... :party40:

In 48 hours how many of us will be

Asleep:-
Awake:-

Sober:-
Half cut:-

Quiet:-
Argumentative:-

Ready to cheer on the HIBEES !!!!!:-

Cannae wait folks, its my first Westie Trip since errr Dunfermline, lets hope I make it back with the group this time.

G G T T H

:thumbgrin Well done all Westies appearing and well donr Hibs foe making this trip a "Grand Day out" and a grat Xmas prezie for the westies GGTTH :bbb:casper

Were your fingers still cold when you typed that Col? :glassraise:

You're right of course, a grand day out with the bonus of 3 points.
If only it hadn't been so cold!!! :fire:

Were your fingers still cold when you typed that Col? :glassraise:

You're right of course, a grand day out with the bonus of 3 points.
If only it hadn't been so cold!!! :fire:

Ummm... yeah, cold fingers and feet that are still thawing out :doh?/em

It was a grand day out. The train down got a bit hectic right enough, and on the Edinburgh train that I got on immediately after I bumped into a group of yam businessmen who had been at Ibrox hospitality. Me being in a quiet, sober and discerning mood you can imagine how it went :wink:

And aye, I made it out 'till 5am.

It was a grand day out. The train down got a bit hectic right enough, and on the Edinburgh train that I got on immediately after I bumped into a group of yam businessmen who had been at Ibrox hospitality. Me being in a quiet, sober and discerning mood you can imagine how it went :wink:

And aye, I made it out 'till 5am.

Can we have that last bit verified please?

:tuttut::rollfloor

:tuttut::rollfloor

I don't make a habit of it...honest! :rascal:

This thread has been viewed 6503 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back