Alan Campbell - Motherwell?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £35.00

Bobby_Combe

Just A Radge
What's been missing in the past here, like when John Collins wanted to go down this route, is someone close to our finances is prepared to speculate and has the confidence of the sporting team to make a bet like that.

Having seen him play 10-20 times over the last few years I'd say he's good enough to make that bet.
Um, I don't know about John Collins. IIRC his record in the transfer market was, shall I say, less than inspiring? Remember 'Ivan Sproule on a motor-bike'? More like my granny on a pedalo.

And the bomb-scare otherwise known as Gatheussi?

dmn1989

Well-Known Radge
Alan Burrows was on Clyde 1 footy phone in during the week saying they rejected a bid from an English Championship side in January for him. He’ll be off down south

Reactions: Zab

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
What's the fuss over Campbell?
Just been away looking at my websites. No assists for a midfielder? 4 goals, fair enough.
Is he more defensive or..??

Been in here saying he could be worth the money if we can sell him later etc, but going into the numbers, he hasn't been all that, if much of that...

Reactions: Zab

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Just been away looking at my websites. No assists for a midfielder? 4 goals, fair enough.

Been in here saying he could be worth the money if we can sell him later etc, but going into the numbers, he hasn't been all that, if much of that...
Didn't he have a really good game against us at ER?

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge

Fair point. We already have midfielders that don't contribute enough to goals or assists.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Didn't he have a really good game against us at ER?

Perhaps, I can't actually remember, tv recollection and actually sitting there are 2 completely different things. I can't remember what game was what, genuinely.

I'd argue that Joe Newell and Jackson Irvine have both had really good games against whoever and then had poor games against whoever.
But going by the numbers, Joe Newell has had a far more successful and influential campaign than Campbell.

Not saying he's not a good player, but the reaction towards him doesn't seem justified across the 38 games or whatever and I've obviously not watched enough of him to have a judge myself.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Being advertised as the Lanarkshire Kante

Luton is James Collins' current club I think?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here