Alan Campbell - Motherwell?

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I think it was widely publicised he was invited along for a meeting with NL. Thankfully it never happened but it was on the cards.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

That’s not really ‘nearly signed him’ is it. A meeting that never took place, and an offer that was never made.

Although on a similar basis I can confidently claim that I nearly shagged Scarlett Johansson, so I’ll concede your point if you concede mine.

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
That’s not really ‘nearly signed him’ is it. A meeting that never took place, and an offer that was never made.

Although on a similar basis I can confidently claim that I nearly shagged Scarlett Johansson, so I’ll concede your point if you concede mine.

How dare you nearly shag my nearly wife!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMeetsWest

Well-Known Radge
Painters out for few of the more pedantic posters I see [emoji33]

Point still stands, we were "entertaining" the idea of signing him. Depends if she sent you a picture 1st, no looky no nooky.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I think it was widely publicised he was invited along for a meeting with NL. Thankfully it never happened but it was on the cards.

It was. Think the Hun B got the grand tour of East Mains and then left NL in the dark about his decision before signing for the Jumbos because Budge wouldn't let him leave... Or something along those lines. I'm over the moon we didn't sign Lafferty, can't stand the guy...

SKII

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
It was. Think the Hun B got the grand tour of East Mains and then left NL in the dark about his decision before signing for the Jumbos because Budge wouldn't let him leave... Or something along those lines. I'm over the moon we didn't sign Lafferty, can't stand the guy...
He didn't go anywhere near EM.

He set Lennon up like the cheap and classless gunt he is. Made it public he'd been asked for a chat. Failed to show. Told the press he'd stood Lennon up because Gunts FC were irresistible. No doubt happy he had played to the Gunt audience whilst fleecing Budge for a few grand more in negotiations by ensuring the Gunts 'outbid' our non-existent alternative offer.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts