Alan Campbell - Motherwell?

Admin
Rumour going round we are in talks with Motherwell to sign their midfielder Alan Campbell?

EastMeetsWest

Well-Known Radge
Seemingly bid was rejected. Guess the knock on effect from McGinnn sale will commence.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The Family

Capital Radge
I thought this was off the table as Murderwell didn't want to sell him to us.

Much rather it was Mullumbu or Kamara though, we need a big presence in the middle of the park, Mullumbu gave SJM and Co a torrid time last season and he is free, the money for above could be used elsewhere.

Stanton Spence

Well-Known Radge
I've got to admit that I can't even picture the laddie never mind know of him but like the majority of us fans now I will have total confidence in our recruitment team who will have done their homework and have a good idea of how he will fit in with the squad. After reading comments on the laddies style of play he sounds exactly the type of player needed the now

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Sounds like a decent player, with the potential to improve under Lennon. I like that he's had SPL experience with Motherwell and done well.

Admin
He is a friend of my my sons flat mate, seems he is a big cream bun, orange walks, the lot.

Last edited:

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
He is a friend of my my sons faltmate, sems he is a big cream bun, orange walks, the lot.

Canny see him getting past our recruitment background checks if that's the case.

A closet hun, like SA or many others we've signed is one thing. If that's true he doesn't belong in this century never mind a club like mine.

I'm not fussy if our players believe one version of a daft book or the other think it's an age thing. Over 40s more likely to care about sectarianism the younger you go the weirder it seems. Like stokes with his pish if they do the business every week that'll do for me. Believe your laddie but don't believe his pal that a professional player goes to marches

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
We took Stokes with all his sectarian baggage and pish. If the lad improves us and doesn't embarrass us publicly, I'm okay with that.

Reactions: Zab

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
If NL thinks he can improve the team by having Campbell in it then.......

Anyways, wasn't Ivan of the hunnish persuasion?

Reactions: Zab

cstkto

Just A Radge

Ivan was, he thinks of himself as a hibby now. Was an article last season of him chaperoning his kids school trip to Ibrox and he had to sit on his hands as Hibs won the game

Yeah think it was Ivan, brown and shields that did a wee jig with the Huns fans when they won the league. Surely hundreds more that played for us supported the terrible two and loads of jambos too. But they are professional players so more interested if they can do a job, we certainly need some steel in the middle

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here