• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Ahead of Monday night's clash, who is the Celt you most love to hate?

Peter Grant. Absolute thug, his denial of his assault on Jackson in the semi final at Ibrox said all that has to be said.
Roy Aitken, another thug who would get no where near the professional game today.
Martin O'Neill. Classless at a time where money was no object.
Lustig. Moaning clipe, diving cheating old firm f*cker.
This list could go on & on, I don't 'hate' football players as a rule, but in footballing terms, I could write a book on players that irk me.

I detest every one of them, fans, players, board members, pundits. Self entitled fannies each and every one of them. Who but Celtic would revel in their Irish identity but want to go play in England? They'd get chased from Cornwall to Northumberland when the English hear their RA repertoire.

Some of us remember them pelting us with bottles and cans behind the goals at Parkhead, wrecking shop windows the length of ER and screaming at us during pre match pints in pubs from Harthill to Glasgows East end, "sing up ya dirty *********!" as we declined the chance to sing about Irelands "rebels".

I acknowledge my Irish heritage which gave me my RC "faith" but take 100% pride in the Scottish blood coursing through my veins. Love Eire so much? Go live there and help unite the entire island ya numpties. Nah, I'd rather put my money into the English game! Ffs!

Last edited:
Hibs played Celtic 1988 in the Scottish Cup, we drew 0 0 through there and then lost 1 0 in the replay at ER. TV interviewed Peter Grant after the game and he was a arrogant smug tosser, telling the commentator that no chance Celtic would lose the replay, always confident they'd come through here and win.

He was a nark when he played for them too, always annoyed me.

That first game at Parkhead was also live on TV, which was unusual for a tie that wasn't either a semi final or final back then

I don't.There's only 3 teams in Scotland I hate.Rangers,Hearts and Airdrie.

Me too re the teams - and in that order, with a massive gap between the Huns and the other two.

Players for Sellik I dislike are ones that are mentioned - Andy Walker, but probably not because of his time at the weejis and mostly Peter Grant. In my memory he was a snide moany bastard who went around kicking people behind the refs back.

Also from a similar vintage I didnt like Paul McStay - an overrated overprotected dick who always got away with his shit tackling and Saint Tommy Burns as he was a dirty git in the first game I remember seeing him at Easter Road - first player I looked at and could see that he was going to chase and half the Hibs player that went past him.

Obviously Pierre Van Hooijdonk was a dick with his quote about his wages and homeless people.

It is Chris Sutton mate, John played for Motherwell, the puddles and St Mirren.
Oops typo!

Went out with Peter Grants niece briefly, she was tidy, not sure even she liked him

Oh ok then.I don't particularly like Neil Lennon.Glad to see the back of him.

I detest every one of them, fans, players, board members, pundits. Self entitled fannies each and every one of them. Who but Celtic would revel in their Irish identity but want to go play in England? They'd get chased from Cornwall to Northumberland when the English hear their RA repertoire.

Some of us remember them pelting us with bottles and cans behind the goals at Parkhead, wrecking shop windows the length of ER and screaming at us during pre match pints in pubs from Harthill to Glasgows East end, "sing up ya dirty *********!" as we declined the chance to sing about Irelands "rebels".

I acknowledge my Irish heritage which gave me my RC "faith" but take 100% pride in the Scottish blood coursing through my veins. Love Eire so much? Go live there and help unite the entire island ya numpties. Nah, I'd rather put my money into the English game! Ffs!
Would a fuck have a pint in Harthill let alone pre match pints šŸ¤£

This thread has been viewed 2864 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£47.50
Back