• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Ahead of Monday night's clash, who is the Celt you most love to hate?

francksauce4

New radge
Reaction score

All of them?

All of them?
Got there before I did

Lennon.

Boruc and Grant get (dis)honourable mentions.

None of the current squad.

Never liked Andy Walker.

Frank Mcgarveys wife’s a whooooor 😅.
Not a player, but I always thought Martin O’Neil came over as total creep. Poor mans Brian Clough , who I think he tried to imitate.

Tosh McKinley, who I met in the Chesser Inn one night when he was with John Robertson. Robertson was great company, chatting away talking Fitba and derbies, McKinley was a total knob. Robertson looked embarrassed by him and spent more time in our ( all hibbies ) company than his.

Aitken.

Their entitled, glory hunting and paranoid supporters.
None of their current players strangely.

Peter Grant. He just embodies the entitled whiney sellic fan in a grey and green hooped jersey.

Never had a problem with any of the Lisbon Lions, many put in a good shift for Scotland.
Since then though I haven't wasted any energy hating any players.....Oh, apart from Naismith, he's a *&*^ 😀

John mcginn….oh wait….

I don't.There's only 3 teams in Scotland I hate.Rangers,Hearts and Airdrie.

I always rather liked him as he was a fine man but Tommy Burns had the "Celtc paranoia" running through his green veins always looking for imaginary enemies and any perceived slights.🤔.

Standing behind the dugout at Easter Road at one game we kept repeatedly shouting loudly at Tommy "Look out" ! He's behind you Tommy, behind you Tommy" Look out".

For a good few minutes Tommy kept turning and looking behind and seeing nothing and looked very confused.😉.

I think in the end Billy Stark whispered in his ear we were taking the pish.😁

Last edited:
I'm starting to severely dislike Kyogo Furuhashi. Cheating little fucker.

I see they lost out on a player to……. Middlesboro 😅😅😅😂 that would have hurt the soapless self entitled tramps egos.
Sorry.. my answer is their whole club

I always rather liked him as he was a fine man but Tommy Burns had the "Celtc paranoia" running through his green veins always looking for imaginary enemies and any perceived slights.🤔.

Standing behind the dugout at Easter Road at one game we kept repeatedly shouting loudly at Tommy "Look out" ! He's behind you Tommy, behind you Tommy" Look out".

For a good few minutes Tommy kept turning and looking behind and seeing nothing and looked very confused.😉.

I think in the end Billy Stark whispered in his ear we were taking the pish.😁

I think I have agreed with everything you have said over 20 years of the bounce. I cannae agree with this.

Tommy Burns was a gentleman, a fitba man and nothing like any of the chip on your shoddur lot.

I see they lost out on a player to……. Middlesboro 😅😅😅😂 that would have hurt the soapless self entitled tramps egos.
Probably offered a couple of hundred grand and were shocked when they got telt tae get tae fuck.

Gary Caldwell

Gary Caldwell

Might win you over yet.

Gary Caldwell
I thought about posting that.
😀

But ….. I thought Bill would.

I think I have agreed with everything you have said over 20 years of the bounce. I cannae agree with this.

Tommy Burns was a gentleman, a fitba man and nothing like any of the chip on your shoddur lot.

I thought I had acknowledged that Burns was a "fine man" and I agree completely with you that he was a real football man who was a credit to himself ✅.

The football world is a far poorer place without the likes of Tommy Burns around. ✅

As the Celtc manager for these few years though he didnae half lap up on the conspiracy theory's and perceived bias and some of these post match interviews were an eye raising watch.🤔

Last edited:
As the Celtc manager for these few years though he didnae half lap up on the conspiracy theory's and perceived bias and some of these post match interviews were an eye raising watch.🤔

I never noticed I have to say.

Gary Caldwell.

Aiden McGeady. Tony Mowbray when he was manager.
Peter Lawell. John Reid. Neil Lennon as player and manager. Mark Wilson with his snidey pundit comments. Kris Commons. The Green Brigade. The green and grey brigade.
Better stop now. There are many many more.
Shower of smug, entitled, cheating, lying bastards.
Have I ever mentioned I detest both of the arse cheeks?

Last edited:
Aiden McGeady. Tony Mowbray when he was manager.
Peter Lawell. John Reid. Neil Lennon as player and manager. Mark Wilson with his snidey pundit comments. Kris Commons. The Green Brigade. The green and grey brigade.
Better stop now. There are many many more.
Shower of smug, entitled, cheating, lying bastards.

Know a couple of Celtic fans who run supporters buses etc, they despise those ‘ green brigade ‘ twats

One of my Celtic pals was in the group chat last giving it "this is why need to move to England, Scottish football is holding us back" failing to realise they'd have the same biscuit tin rattling board down there.

The whole club. Nothing original about them. From the begining they stole and have continued to from other clubs. Plus being terrorist loving bastards to add in to the mix. Absolutely despise them and their pals in Govan in equal measure. Plus they’re scaffy pricks and cannae even spell Celtic correctly on their bed sheet banners; CELTC. Fannies! A club like no other indeed. Disgusting.

First time I have noticed. :)

I thought I had acknowledged that Burns was a "fine man" and I agree completely with you that he was a real football man who was a credit to himself ✅.

The football world is a far poorer place without the likes of Tommy Burns around. ✅

I agree.

I never liked in Celtic colours Roy Aitken, Tommy Burns, Peter Grant, Andy Walker, Mike Galloway, John Sutton, Neil Lennon....

One of my Celtic pals was in the group chat last giving it "this is why need to move to England, Scottish football is holding us back" failing to realise they'd have the same biscuit tin rattling board down there.
They are too stupid to realise that we would all have millions more money if we went down there. They are what they are BECAUSE of Scottish football

I never liked in Celtic colours Roy Aitken, Tommy Burns, Peter Grant, Andy Walker, Mike Galloway, John Sutton, Neil Lennon....
?

He was always leaving something in challenges and moaning at referees.

He was always leaving something in challenges and moaning at referees.

It is Chris Sutton mate, John played for Motherwell, the puddles and St Mirren.

All of them

Peter Grant sticks out. I remember years ago a pal showed me an article in a hun fanzine where they claim Grant had said it was a dream of his to drive a milk float full of semtex into an orange walk. The comment was "At least you know where you stand with the tomato faced bastard!" Still makes me laugh!

Craig Bellamy

Scott Brown. Purely because he seemed to have a completely different set of rules applied to him as everyone else (in domestic games). Noticeable that he got a few red cards in European games by officials not tainted by the old firm paranoia.

Reactions: Zab
Dixie Deans.

I've never met any of them so no idea

This thread has been viewed 2863 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back