Ahead of Monday night's clash, who is the Celt you most love to hate?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

SlovSam

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
I think I have agreed with everything you have said over 20 years of the bounce. I cannae agree with this.

Tommy Burns was a gentleman, a fitba man and nothing like any of the chip on your shoddur lot.

I thought I had acknowledged that Burns was a "fine man" and I agree completely with you that he was a real football man who was a credit to himself ✅.

The football world is a far poorer place without the likes of Tommy Burns around. ✅

As the Celtc manager for these few years though he didnae half lap up on the conspiracy theory's and perceived bias and some of these post match interviews were an eye raising watch.🤔

Last edited:

Admin
Reaction score
As the Celtc manager for these few years though he didnae half lap up on the conspiracy theory's and perceived bias and some of these post match interviews were an eye raising watch.🤔

I never noticed I have to say.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Reaction score
Aiden McGeady. Tony Mowbray when he was manager.
Peter Lawell. John Reid. Neil Lennon as player and manager. Mark Wilson with his snidey pundit comments. Kris Commons. The Green Brigade. The green and grey brigade.
Better stop now. There are many many more.
Shower of smug, entitled, cheating, lying bastards.
Have I ever mentioned I detest both of the arse cheeks?

Last edited:

tricky

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Aiden McGeady. Tony Mowbray when he was manager.
Peter Lawell. John Reid. Neil Lennon as player and manager. Mark Wilson with his snidey pundit comments. Kris Commons. The Green Brigade. The green and grey brigade.
Better stop now. There are many many more.
Shower of smug, entitled, cheating, lying bastards.
Have I ever mentioned I detest both of the arse cheeks?

Know a couple of Celtic fans who run supporters buses etc, they despise those ‘ green brigade ‘ twats

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I see they lost out on a player to……. Middlesboro 😅😅😅😂 that would have hurt the soapless self entitled tramps egos.
Sorry.. my answer is their whole club
One of my Celtic pals was in the group chat last giving it "this is why need to move to England, Scottish football is holding us back" failing to realise they'd have the same biscuit tin rattling board down there.

SDG1875

New radge
Reaction score
The whole club. Nothing original about them. From the begining they stole and have continued to from other clubs. Plus being terrorist loving bastards to add in to the mix. Absolutely despise them and their pals in Govan in equal measure. Plus they’re scaffy pricks and cannae even spell Celtic correctly on their bed sheet banners; CELTC. Fannies! A club like no other indeed. Disgusting.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Reaction score
I thought I had acknowledged that Burns was a "fine man" and I agree completely with you that he was a real football man who was a credit to himself ✅.

The football world is a far poorer place without the likes of Tommy Burns around. ✅

I agree.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Reaction score
I never liked in Celtic colours Roy Aitken, Tommy Burns, Peter Grant, Andy Walker, Mike Galloway, John Sutton, Neil Lennon....

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
One of my Celtic pals was in the group chat last giving it "this is why need to move to England, Scottish football is holding us back" failing to realise they'd have the same biscuit tin rattling board down there.
They are too stupid to realise that we would all have millions more money if we went down there. They are what they are BECAUSE of Scottish football

Admin
Reaction score
He was always leaving something in challenges and moaning at referees.

It is Chris Sutton mate, John played for Motherwell, the puddles and St Mirren.

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Reaction score
Peter Grant sticks out. I remember years ago a pal showed me an article in a hun fanzine where they claim Grant had said it was a dream of his to drive a milk float full of semtex into an orange walk. The comment was "At least you know where you stand with the tomato faced bastard!" Still makes me laugh!

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Scott Brown. Purely because he seemed to have a completely different set of rules applied to him as everyone else (in domestic games). Noticeable that he got a few red cards in European games by officials not tainted by the old firm paranoia.

Reactions: Zab

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I've never met any of them so no idea

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here