Africa cup of nations

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Referee blew for full time 5 minutes early today 🤣🤣🤣 tried to get both teams back out only one team did the other said half their team were showered and changed lol

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Decided to follow Comoros.

Because they play in green, and also rather amusingly I have no idea where it is or that it was even a country.
How can there be a whole country I've never even heard of? I feel guilty about my ignorance now so I'm going to join you.

'Mon Comoros, intae these Moroccan fuds the morra

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Reaction score
How can there be a whole country I've never even heard of? I feel guilty about my ignorance now so I'm going to join you.

'Mon Comoros, intae these Moroccan fuds the morra

There's loads of countries that are springing up, seems like every week!

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Reaction score
Decided to follow Comoros.

Because they play in green, and also rather amusingly I have no idea where it is or that it was even a country.
I thought you meant Cameroon, who also play in Green. Looked Comoros up, very small Island country off East coast to the north of the Mozambique channel. Looks like they were a French colony

ILHTD

Just A Radge
Reaction score
2-0 going on 10-0 Morocco. Comoros keeper good in 2nd half. VAR working as it should to award a perfectly good goal given offside

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
2-0 going on 10-0 Morocco. Comoros keeper good in 2nd half. VAR working as it should to award a perfectly good goal given offside
Fkn boo.

Although does this mean Comoros 🇰🇲 are better than Scotland seeing as we got pumped 3-0 off Morocco? Granted it wisnae yesterday

ILHTD

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Fkn boo.

Although does this mean Comoros 🇰🇲 are better than Scotland seeing as we got pumped 3-0 off Morocco? Granted it wisnae yesterday
Nah they didn't have a clue really. Occasionally threatened but ripped apart defensively.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here