Aberdeen v Hibs tickets - Extra 200 on sale from Hibs Ticket Office on Friday!!!

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Mental Aberdeen are restricting all this purely to allow their fans in without a vaccine passport

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Mental Aberdeen are restricting all this purely to allow their fans in without a vaccine passport

I wish we'd do the same

Edit, in fact...
Nah, we've got more than 10k seasons, can't restrict our own fans..

NGP

A message to you, radge
Hi. Booked the train thinking it would be no issue to get a match ticket (WTF Aberdeen?).

Looking for 2 tickets. Thanks.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
I wish we'd do the same

Edit, in fact...
Nah, we've got more than 10k seasons, can't restrict our own fans..
Im sure I read that sheep are doing it as they’re saying only 65% of ST are turning up on average we are probably about the same. Mental they can see in to the future and know how many are going to turn up

Jamie

Admin
Im sure I read that sheep are doing it as they’re saying only 65% of ST are turning up on average we are probably about the same. Mental they can see in to the future and know how many are going to turn up.
Bit sneaky o the sheep tbh. And hiking prices to accommodate it, is shan as well.

jimmythefish

Just A Radge
I have 1 spare for Aberdeen game unfortunately can’t make the long trip up from engerlund , will be up for the Dundee Utd game on Saturday tho so if anybody wants it can meet around Easter road will take £25

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here