• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Aberdeen 2 v 0 Hibernian

Goes back to my point about Boyle and Doidge giving us nothing.
And giving goals away up the other end , doesn't make good watching

Goes back to my point about Boyle and Doidge giving us nothing.

Been the same for weeks now.

We're very predictable
For all my shit about Scott Allan, he's far from predictable. I hope he's doing okay.

Should have had a couple of penalties...

We're very predictable
For all my shit about Scott Allan, he's far from predictable. I hope he's doing okay.

Sadly won’t play again.

Fucking Gullan fir Nisbet? You could just take Doidge or Boyle off and not replace them instead??

Fucking Gullan fir Nisbet? You could just take Doidge or Boyle off and not replace them instead??

Clueless decision by JR

Should have had a couple of penalties...
No chance

Who do you suggest replace him K?
On a one of basis McGregor could. And if not questions should be asked why he was given his contract....

Some amateur stuff tonight ....woeful !

Sadly won’t play again.
Hopefully get a playmaker replacement January then.

Dreary, deary me
?

Need more than that mate.

Least we managed a shot on target 91st minute

3rd largest season ticket sales again but owned by Aberdeen again. Record against them is pathetic! No wonder players go to them than us.

Least we managed a shot on target 91st minute

Painful watching us lately mate.

Lacking quality in the middle thats for sure aberdeen didn't need to get out of second gear.

Fucking predicable.

Not really interested in pontificating about it, but hopefully the international break allows Jack a bit of time to have a think about changing things up a bit.

Lacking quality in the middle thats for sure aberdeen didn't need to get out of second gear.

Too weak in the middle Gogic cannot do it all on his own.

Could do with Celtc and Rangers dropping points on Sunday

Only played for 15 minutes but Gullan was the pick of the strikers tonight , deserves to start he looked interested

Rearrange for a fun conclusion: us on done job.

Wheres ma cheap pils ?

Fucking predicable.

Not really interested in pontificating about it, but hopefully the international break allows Jack a bit of time to have a think about changing things up a bit.
We don't have a break. We're playing Dundee.

We don't have a break. We're playing Dundee.
Right enough... Ah well, that's that notion humped then.

Disappointing reaction to the derby defeat but not particularly surprising.

There is very little substance to this squad imo and its becoming more apparent week by week.

I pity @1875 having to come up with a just back tonight.

We blew it by giving them a two goal start with two daft mistakes. We have had more of the ball but they can sit back now. I think Doidge and Boyle bring very little at the moment. I have to say I miss the fitba live as I wouldnae have to read this weekly thread, it fucks me off every time.
Steer clear of any Hibs Facebook pages then, mare rockets on show there than there was last night in niddrie

Fell asleep during most of that, sounds like I didn't miss much!

Last edited:
Two goals gifted in the first 12 minutes...there is no way back after that against one of the strongest sides in the country.

We seem to have quite a few key players who have all lost form at the same time.

There is very little substance to this squad imo and its becoming more apparent week by week.
Missing scotty Allan, dare I say it.

i wish they would stop trying to pass at the back, because they cant, and when they try everything slows down.

Terrible week

Two big games

Two defeats

i wish they would stop trying to pass at the back, because they cant, and when they try everything slows down.
And one of my pet hates , passing a ball behind a player who is moving forward

Absolutely dire performance - again - against Aberdeen. Lost count of the number of misplaced passes we gifted them. Very little urgency at any point in the game, let’s be honest it was all over after 5 minutes.

I think we need a different kind of attacking threat. No one to keep the strikers on their toes each week. Scunnered after watching that I have to say...

We blew it by giving them a two goal start with two daft mistakes. We have had more of the ball but they can sit back now. I think Doidge and Boyle bring very little at the moment. I have to say I miss the fitba live as I wouldnae have to read this weekly thread, it fucks me off every time.
It’s a different game from 2-0 down and very hard to come back from.

going behind so early needed a better plan b

I’d use depth instead of substance?

it is noticeable we rarely use all five subs available

We need mgennis playing in the centre even if it means maybe playing one up top.

That was Groundhog Day. Never at the races. Hard to take how bad we are against half decent opposition.

Our midfield is still too lightweight with not much creativity. We hope that the pacy players will run with the ball and get in about the opposition. When this falls flat, especially against the OF and Sheep, our Plan B is to pump high balls onto the heads off big opposition defenders. It's boring, gets us nowhere, then we chase shadows.

Our passing is dire if truth be told, from defence right the way through the team. Here's an idea for Jack: train the players to cushion the ball when they get it, pass, move into space. One touch football. Keep it on the deck. Play it forward in quick passing triangles. Mowbray was supposed to have fined the players in training if the ball went above shoulder height. Not a bad idea for this lot.

We'll do much the same again against Celtic. I'd bin the wide pacy players and tell the guys on the park to pass their way forward on the deck. Practice it in cup. Be better to watch than this merde.

And finally there’s a reason why Aberdeen struggle with crowds - they are a brutal watch.

I’m no an advocate of the hibs way fantasy, but I’d struggle to watch a hibs team play like that every week.

This thread has been viewed 14299 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back