• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

A1 Framing

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Got my new Hibs top with all the names on it, and decided it would look better in a frame rather than framing my belly.
Phoned local guy who does this stuff ...... "Starts at £150.00"...... no ta.

Went to the guys who have linked with Hibs, took it there yesterday, collected this morning. £90.00 and a top job.
I've just gone for a plain frame (cannae work out how to post a pic) but you can get a fancy job with plaque/wee pics an stuff for £120.

I was the first customer with the new top, but I'd recommend these guys if you fancy getting a top framed.

£90 for a quality product is well worth it I reckon.

Mention my name and you'll maybe get it for £95.

photos?

Screenshot_20201119-234422_Chrome.jpg

Click on that icon and find the picture Sir.

View attachment 3768

I'm no a fuckin moron son.*
When I click on that icon I dinnae get the option to drop an image. I just get a 'link' to a picture site. Which I don't have. Maybe a wee gremlin somewhere?

* OK I accept I AM a fuckin moron. But I still cannae get an image loaded.
Perhaps only the image or I can be loaded at the one time.

Avoid the thief who used to have the framing shop at the gyle at all costs, forget name of it now

When I click on that icon I dinnae get the option to drop an image. I just get a 'link' to a picture site. Which I don't have. Maybe a wee gremlin somewhere?

I had the same issue trying to upload pictures. Genuinely spent half an hour pressing all those buttons and going into menus. In the end I had to upload to a web page then link them that way. Long way around it. There must be a way to upload them straight from your phone, but I'm a moron too so...

I just spent a minute trying tae get rid of that image link, thought I’d clicked on it by mistake.... fuckin moron disnae cut it

View attachment 3768

I get that drop down on my phone on other forums but can't get it, find it on this forum. They're both the standard Samsung browser.

Yep, get the same on Samsung browser but ah'm no a moanin git like some morons on here.... :45::52:

I would've thought wi' a' your experience o' photy's it wid be easy peasy

I have a few Hibs related things I've been thinking of getting framed. Probably at the front of the queue is my cup final programme and match ticket but can't decide on how I'd want it presented.

View attachment 3768

I noticed that I couldn't click into Big G's beer photies the other day, maybe there's a permissions thing still causing a glitch or two?

I noticed that I couldn't click into Big G's beer photies the other day, maybe there's a permissions thing still causing a glitch or two?
Yeah working on them as we merged and deleted some usergroups the other day. Bear with me ??

Yeah working on them as we merged and deleted some usergroups the other day. Bare with me ??
Wisnae complaining lol, I expected to get relegated to the plebs group anyway ?

Yeah working on them as we merged and deleted some usergroups the other day. Bare with me ??
Er.... naw.

We’ll bear with you though.

Er.... naw.

We’ll bear with you though.
hen! or is it cock! healthy:53::;): I blame John lol, he is forever saying that, and I'm forever saying what you said, and I go do it haha

ChangeColor_27-12-2019-4-35-46.jpg

Its ok here

This thread has been viewed 1707 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back