A1 Framing

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Legend
Got my new Hibs top with all the names on it, and decided it would look better in a frame rather than framing my belly.
Phoned local guy who does this stuff ...... "Starts at £150.00"...... no ta.

Went to the guys who have linked with Hibs, took it there yesterday, collected this morning. £90.00 and a top job.
I've just gone for a plain frame (cannae work out how to post a pic) but you can get a fancy job with plaque/wee pics an stuff for £120.

I was the first customer with the new top, but I'd recommend these guys if you fancy getting a top framed.

£90 for a quality product is well worth it I reckon.

Mention my name and you'll maybe get it for £95.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Legend
View attachment 3768

Click on that icon and find the picture Sir.
I'm no a fuckin moron son.*
When I click on that icon I dinnae get the option to drop an image. I just get a 'link' to a picture site. Which I don't have. Maybe a wee gremlin somewhere?

* OK I accept I AM a fuckin moron. But I still cannae get an image loaded.
Perhaps only the image or I can be loaded at the one time.

OrkneyHibiscus

VIP Member
When I click on that icon I dinnae get the option to drop an image. I just get a 'link' to a picture site. Which I don't have. Maybe a wee gremlin somewhere?

I had the same issue trying to upload pictures. Genuinely spent half an hour pressing all those buttons and going into menus. In the end I had to upload to a web page then link them that way. Long way around it. There must be a way to upload them straight from your phone, but I'm a moron too so...

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Legend

I just spent a minute trying tae get rid of that image link, thought I’d clicked on it by mistake.... fuckin moron disnae cut it

paigntonhibby

VIP Member

I would've thought wi' a' your experience o' photy's it wid be easy peasy

MSG_07

New radge
I have a few Hibs related things I've been thinking of getting framed. Probably at the front of the queue is my cup final programme and match ticket but can't decide on how I'd want it presented.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks