• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

89-91 Away Strip Remake

JK99

Private Member
Reaction score
I’ve sent a message to a guy who has been making some decent looking replica kits from the 80s and 90s and enquired about getting a couple of our strips remade and wanted to gauge what the interest would be?

The strip I’ve asked him about initially is the 89-91 away strip as it’s always been a grail for me but also thought the 91 cup wining strip would be another popular choice.

All he’s asked for at the moment is some detailed pics to see what he can do.

What are people’s thoughts? Any other strips people would like to see if he could re-create?

Sounds good.

What are people’s thoughts? Any other strips people would like to see if he could re-create?

I quite liked the Jennifer Aniston strip in "We're the Millers".

But I think I'd prefer the original rather than have your guy re-create it.

No offence.

Would love that

I quite liked the Jennifer Aniston strip in "We're the Millers".

But I think I'd prefer the original rather than have your guy re-create it.

No offence.

None taken as I agree.

Is that the white frank graham group top? If yeah then ide be interested in getting one. First Hibs top as a kid.

That’s the one.

Messaged the guy on Instagram again and he’s had a few enquiries for this strip and the 91 Cup Final strip. He’s asking for detailed pics of either strip - if you have them, give him a follow @retroreplicashirts and then send him the pics. I’m happy to forward them on if anyone has the shirt that they’d be happy to take pics of?

This thread has been viewed 1017 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back