• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Post Split Top Six Fixtures

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Any idea when they are coming out?Screenshot_20200706-090538_WhatsApp.jpg

FB_IMG_1616434648431.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure but wouldn’t mind Hearts as our first game... :gigglle:

I’d be pissed off with that.
:52:

I’m hoping by a week on Friday (3rd July) but some reports suggesting as late as 9th.

If I find out I’ll tap back in here ✅

Is there any clarity on the cups and other leagues?

That timeline between 3rd-9th July sounding about right.

That timeline between 3rd-9th July sounding about right.

Maybe to you.

Our Sparryheid chums and their big brothers would prefer the 12th I reckon.

Scottish League cup group games is a bit of a joke

This would have been better ditched for the year IMO. If it has tae be played it should just be a straight knockout at best, or replay at worst. Far too many games with group stage. It's surely going tae cost clubs tae stage these games with nae crowds?

Last edited:

Looking forward to Monday

This is good work

2 or 3 of the easier games would be good.

2 or 3 of the easier games would be good.

Yup. A good run can do wonders for the confidence of players at the start of the season.

Anyone thinking the OF are going to ship goals because the crowds aren't there is living in Clodcuckooland. I want the uglies when they're in Europe, played three games in a week, are injury ravaged and knackered.

I think we be given one of the OF at home to start the season

Celtic must play at home first game as champions...

Smellies... must play at home first game as champions...
Aye good point. Still think we will play one of them first live on sky

Aye good point. Still think we will play one of them first live on sky
Just as sure the first bigots derby willne the last 1st round of fixtures to make sure their fans can go

I predict we will go to Tannadice first game of the season.

Just as sure the first bigots derby willne the last 1st round of fixtures to make sure their fans can go

Guaranteed to happen.

99E2E65A-59D0-4AC8-AE75-CD9BCD8D9772.jpeg

Games 3-6 are all Sky live games - opens up to non season ticket viewers (legally) if Sky are limiting number of Hibs TV viewers.

Huns away ? day

FE599602-5468-402D-9AB9-58BA02D388DF.jpeg
18AC1784-CB9B-4EA6-999A-18F1622C0A5B.png
780E2627-86A4-41EB-B39F-43E2D56E4DAB.png
187B1220-3AEA-4EB6-9F9C-E685A293CC3A.png

4F887347-4C99-4EE1-952B-27718A2F62F3.jpeg
510B333D-1CFB-447F-98E3-49644883743C.jpeg
26889229-2A24-414A-9712-58B127D95EDF.jpeg
B1978816-B445-4E0E-B17F-FDB0F75B3EE8.jpeg
1BB86883-52C9-4019-A56B-90F7266378F8.jpeg
DCFC060F-03DB-48D2-AB04-C69A58F21BFA.jpeg
D925B9BE-9F55-4913-A3BD-FB93AB8F9CEC.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s a cracking start for us... should be looking at a minimum of 14 points in August if we are targeting 3rd.

Derby on the 2nd of Jan as well...

6pm midweek slots ? That's shit, I won't make them.

I am not sure that playing in your own stadium is going to give the home clubs any advantage at all next season when there are no fans there.

As has been pointed out, it is very noticeable that the first Old Firm game has been earmarked for the last week-end in October. The very last week-end of the first round of matches. This will have been done to give them the maximum chance possible of having fans being allowed back into the stadiums by then.

Personally don't think this will be permitted till the end of the year at the very earliest.

Decent.

None of us will :lauff:

Can not complain about opening month of fixtures. Need to start well and put a real marker down for the season

They're Champions League dates. They will be a pretty regular occurrence.

2020-21 SPFL PREMIERSHIP FIXTURES ANNOUNCED!

Continue reading...

I reckon the October midweek games signal when they think we may get back into the stadium?

I reckon the October midweek games signal when they think we may get back into the stadium?

Hope more than expectation I reckon. No fans in till after the year is probably best way to go.

Hope more than expectation I reckon. No fans in till after the year is probably best way to go.

Maybe, who knows?

Maybe, who knows?

Nobody knows. Depending on spikes or wave 2. We just need to wait n see.

I seem to recall the fixtures guy was on the radio a few weeks back and said that there is virtually no wiggle room in scheduling this season and games were just having to be shoehorned in whenever possible. I don't think there's even space for Scottish Cup replays so there was talk of making them go straight to extra time and penalties. He also said that 4 games in 8 days was a possibility I think.

I seem to recall the fixtures guy was on the radio a few weeks back and said that there is virtually no wiggle room in scheduling this season and games were just having to be shoehorned in whenever possible. I don't think there's even space for Scottish Cup replays so there was talk of making them go straight to extra time and penalties. He also said that 4 games in 8 days was a possibility I think.
It's going to be a unique season that's for sure. Has there been any mention of what is happening with the League Cup for next season ?

The section matches usually start in mid-July so I would have thought we would know of them by now. I would just scrap it for this season and do away with Scottish Cup replays as well.

What all this has shown up yet again is just how much more football is played now compared to years ago.

Fans or no fans I canny wait for the real fitba to start again :grinning-smiley-045:

This thread has been viewed 14285 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back