2020 - 2021 Fixtures

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
VIP Member
Games 3-6 are all Sky live games - opens up to non season ticket viewers (legally) if Sky are limiting number of Hibs TV viewers.

Huns away ? day

Zab

Admin
That’s a cracking start for us... should be looking at a minimum of 14 points in August if we are targeting 3rd.

Derby on the 2nd of Jan as well...

Greenmachine

VIP Member
I am not sure that playing in your own stadium is going to give the home clubs any advantage at all next season when there are no fans there.

As has been pointed out, it is very noticeable that the first Old Firm game has been earmarked for the last week-end in October. The very last week-end of the first round of matches. This will have been done to give them the maximum chance possible of having fans being allowed back into the stadiums by then.

Personally don't think this will be permitted till the end of the year at the very earliest.

C4MMY

VIP Member
Can not complain about opening month of fixtures. Need to start well and put a real marker down for the season

Rocky

VIP Member
I reckon the October midweek games signal when they think we may get back into the stadium?
I seem to recall the fixtures guy was on the radio a few weeks back and said that there is virtually no wiggle room in scheduling this season and games were just having to be shoehorned in whenever possible. I don't think there's even space for Scottish Cup replays so there was talk of making them go straight to extra time and penalties. He also said that 4 games in 8 days was a possibility I think.

Greenmachine

VIP Member
I seem to recall the fixtures guy was on the radio a few weeks back and said that there is virtually no wiggle room in scheduling this season and games were just having to be shoehorned in whenever possible. I don't think there's even space for Scottish Cup replays so there was talk of making them go straight to extra time and penalties. He also said that 4 games in 8 days was a possibility I think.
It's going to be a unique season that's for sure. Has there been any mention of what is happening with the League Cup for next season ?

The section matches usually start in mid-July so I would have thought we would know of them by now. I would just scrap it for this season and do away with Scottish Cup replays as well.

What all this has shown up yet again is just how much more football is played now compared to years ago.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks