10 years ago today

VIP Member
Picked up a few minor injuries celebrating that night. Dickoh’s goal (the chest control) being better than I remembered.

We really do have a good list of results there over the last two decades. Should be more.

VIP Member
Picked up a few minor injuries celebrating that night. Dickoh’s goal (the chest control) being better than I remembered.

We really do have a good list of results there over the last two decades. Should be more.

Some scenes in the Hibs end, small support through after dismal derby defeat a few days before.

Bit of a squiggler from Liam Millar

Bossie

I went to that one only because a mate of mine was over from Texas and was desperate to see the Hibees. We had arranged to meet a hun in Ashton Lane afterwards. I had told him beforehand that if the score got to three I would be up there early - was delighted to text him during the game to let him know that I had a change of plan.

Did anyone do the hat-trick of 3-0 Ibrox wins?

Legend
VIP Member
I went to that one only because a mate of mine was over from Texas and was desperate to see the Hibees. We had arranged to meet a hun in Ashton Lane afterwards. I had told him beforehand that if the score got to three I would be up there early - was delighted to text him during the game to let him know that I had a change of plan.

Big G probably 😁

I remember listening to it in the kitchen, dumbfounded
The sight of Calderwood gives me rage, I hate that man

Not letting him fuck off when he wanted to, is easily Petries biggest mistake.
You should get rid of any manager who wants to go be a number two. *&*^ didn't even want to manage

VIP Member

Was standing with you and Jack I think that night. I managed the hat trick of wins and the 3-0 up at half time on a Monday night under Stubbs..

Favourite Ibrox win might be the 3-2 not long after promotion when Slivka scored..

Beagle

VIP Member
I was at my wee cousin’s wedding the day of the Ivan Sproule hat-trick. Half my relatives are huns and were in disbelief at the score. Naebody had even heard of Ivan. Suffice to say I was ripping the pish out of them all. At least they didnae call me a fenian bassa that day for a change

VIP Member
Probably the most unexpected result I can remember.

Hibs actually have quite a good record at Ibrox since about the mid 2000's. Certainly we have a far better record there than we do at Tynecastle or Pittodrie.

Latest Posts

£130.00